Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone with kids in the Bundaberg area?

Anyone with kids in the Bundaberg area?

Old Dec 28th 2008, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone with kids in the Bundaberg area?

I had to post this it's long but funny and i hope it has attached

Diary of a Pom in Bundaberg.doc
Old Dec 29th 2008, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

mark-vicky is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all ,just wondered if anyone would like to meet some new poms in bundy,we are over on holiday at the moment,we are just looking at different area's also different plumbing companies,We leave on the 9thjan so unfortunetly we don't have long.Would love to hear from anyone,We did go down to Bagara rock pool,but we could'nt spot the pom's
Old Dec 30th 2008, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

millsey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mark-vicky
hi all ,just wondered if anyone would like to meet some new poms in bundy,we are over on holiday at the moment,we are just looking at different area's also different plumbing companies,We leave on the 9thjan so unfortunetly we don't have long.Would love to hear from anyone,We did go down to Bagara rock pool,but we could'nt spot the pom's
sorry guys didnt go to rockpool in the end my son was sick
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Elaine & Nigel

Attachment 76710
Nice one thats so funny but typical of how some would moan loved it
Teryna.
PS how are you guys anyway ??? did you have a nice christmas ?? have you all settled in now? perhaps we can catch up in
Teryna
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundybell
Nice one thats so funny but typical of how some would moan loved it
Teryna.
PS how are you guys anyway ??? did you have a nice christmas ?? have you all settled in now? perhaps we can catch up in
Teryna
Hi Teryna

we've had a great 1st christmas in Bundy, all settled and was getting used to the heat until this last week, never thought i'd be thankful for rain.

Catch up soon
Elaine
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

dont think i am gonna have time to meet back to work tomorrow
stay in touch as i am a plumber and will help if poss
Old Jan 5th 2009, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

mark-vicky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by millsey
dont think i am gonna have time to meet back to work tomorrow
stay in touch as i am a plumber and will help if poss
Hi millsey,Thanks for that,just got back from Yeppoon.I understand that your busy,I know i should of been in touch sooner,but we didnt think we could make it over to stamp our visa till 18th december as vicky had pluerisy and couldnt fly!But were here now.We have family dotted over brisbane/melbourne.Do you work for yourself?Do you have your Gas?What license do you hold?Did you have to have any re-training?where?I have my corgi and wanted to know if i could transfer it?.I am about to phone round a few companies.So for all the questions all the best,mark
Old Jan 8th 2009, 2:05 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Hi millsey,Thanks for that,just got back from Yeppoon.I understand that your busy,I know i should of been in touch sooner,but we didnt think we could make it over to stamp our visa till 18th december as vicky had pluerisy and couldnt fly!But were here now.We have family dotted over brisbane/melbourne.Do you work for yourself?Do you have your Gas?What license do you hold?Did you have to have any re-training?where?I have my corgi and wanted to know if i could transfer it?.I am about to phone round a few companies.So for all the questions all the best,mark
Hi mark, vicky I have pm'd you
bec
Old Jan 8th 2009, 2:23 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

sorry guys I have been really slack on here lately
I have had my brother and parents staying with me since november and it has been wonderful, I dont want them to go though
we should really all get together soon, I promise to make this one
where shall we go???
bec
Old Jan 8th 2009, 2:27 am
egghead4+becky

Originally Posted by Elaine & Nigel

Attachment 76710
that is absolutely brilliant
Old Jan 24th 2009, 12:35 pm
egghead4+becky

anyone interested in meeting up soon, i dont know about anyone else but the humidity is killing me
bec
Old Jan 25th 2009, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

we are up for that

was thinking of the rockpool at bargara sunday the 8th feb

if thats cool with others
Old Jan 25th 2009, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

we are up for that

We are off to surfers paradise that weekend sorry
its Lucys 23rd birthday on the 7th
God im getting old!
Going to the theme parks etc.
Maybe catch you all next time a?
Teryna
Old Jan 26th 2009, 8:44 am
egghead4+becky

we are up for that

sounds good, we will be there for definite this time
what time about?
Old Jan 27th 2009, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by egghead4
sounds good, we will be there for definite this time
what time about?
around 1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.