Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone with kids in the Bundaberg area?

Anyone with kids in the Bundaberg area?

Old Sep 30th 2008, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

millsey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone with kids in the Bundaberg area?

have met a few other expats in the 10 months of being here does anyone have any objections to inviting them to our next meet?
Old Oct 1st 2008, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by the murrays
Hi bec
sunday went well, it was very warm we ended up at Bargara, after we had barbie. Im sure you will get a chance to meet everyone soon.
Went whale watching today, it was great!
Interveiws went well, but havent heard anything, so not getting my hopes up.
Hows your work going?
Talk to you soon
siobhan
No objections from us the more the merrier i say.
when and where is the next meet ?
We are due to move between 24th and 29th Oct so may not be able to make it again!! but will try.
Glad interviews went well siobhan where was they for ?
let us know how you get on a? Looks like Jenny's settled in at Blooms has she? Has she made any friends yet?
Bec what do you think of it so far.
Hows Elaine and Nigel not seen them on here lately is everything going ok with them?
Teryna
Old Oct 1st 2008, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Shari68 will become famous soon enough

Hi All,
Millsey, that's fine by me!

For those of you that have been to Australia Zoo! Did you stay overnight? if so where? any recommendations?

Shari
Old Oct 1st 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice

we're still here Teryna ........up to my eyes in boxes our container arrived and only thing that was broken was an egg cup great to get some of the home comforts.

Can't get the telly sorted found the instruction book it covers europe but doesnt mention Aus, Nigel might end up getting a new one quicker than he thinks any ideas what i should do

Elaine
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 1:37 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hello everyone

well, I have now been offered a job with the company I was doing some voluntary work for, so thats great news as i think I will really like it?
how did the interviews go siobhan?
glad to see you are settling in elaine, we haven't had any stuff sent over yet, but we will be moving out of my cousins in the new year so we will probably be in the same postion then

the meet sounded great, we will definitley make it to the next one. in the meantime, chris and I are going to try the brothers club on Sat night if anyone is interested?
bec
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 1:40 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

we are thinking of things to do for new year, as my family are out here, any ideas??
do people tend to travel away from bundy? my cousin reckons brisbane is good at new year but that we should decided sooner rather than later as things get booked up
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Elaine & Nigel
we're still here Teryna ........up to my eyes in boxes our container arrived and only thing that was broken was an egg cup great to get some of the home comforts.

Can't get the telly sorted found the instruction book it covers europe but doesnt mention Aus, Nigel might end up getting a new one quicker than he thinks any ideas what i should do

Elaine
tv should work fine on terrestrial channels but not on free to air digital channels
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Shari68
Hi All,
Millsey, that's fine by me!

For those of you that have been to Australia Zoo! Did you stay overnight? if so where? any recommendations?

Shari
Hey Shari,
we went to the zoo on sat,
we stayed in caloundra in a hotel called caloundra central really good value about 30mins from the zoo calondra is a real nice place too.
Teryna
Zoo real good too long day though
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Elaine & Nigel

Elaine
Elaine,
Thats good to here.
We only had one broken vase i was well impressed
Look forward to seeing you again soon
Teryna
Old Oct 13th 2008, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

hi all

was thinking of innes park for the meet at the weekend
beach is nice for kids
you can fish there
barbies
what more could you want
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by millsey
hi all

beach is nice for kids
you can fish there
barbies
what more could you want
im working this weekend early both days so we wont be able to make it sorry maybe the nov one although we are going away the 22nd nov for the weekend
Teryna
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

hi all

beach is nice for kids
you can fish there
barbies
what more could you want
next weekend 26th
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 1:43 am
egghead4+becky

sounds good to us we will be there
Old Oct 24th 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

have met a few other expats in the 10 months of being here does anyone have any objections to inviting them to our next meet?
Did your friends go to the last meet Millsey after ??
Teryna
PS. Moving into our new home next weekend sooooo excited and the pool is being put in the week after.
Have a good meet on Sunday catch you all next time
Teryna
Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

hi all as i mentioned on sunday next meet will fall on 30th but it is our first year anniversary on the 28th so we will be having a bbq at our house on the 28th so please private message me your emails so i can forward details on to you

many thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.