Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Joondalup, Perth?

Anyone in Joondalup, Perth?

Old Dec 4th 2003, 4:34 am
Just Joined

wanderer68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Anyone in Joondalup, Perth?

I have lived in Joondalup, Perth for a year now since coming from London. Just wondered if there was anyone else on the board from there, or who wants to share opinions?

wanderer68
Old Dec 4th 2003, 4:42 am
Just Joined

wanderer68 is an unknown quantity at this point

BTW the sad face was a mistake, I was playing with the icons and forgot to remove it!
Old Dec 4th 2003, 4:59 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Joondalup, Perth?

Originally posted by wanderer68
I have lived in Joondalup, Perth for a year now since coming from London. Just wondered if there was anyone else on the board from there, or who wants to share opinions?

wanderer68
I live in Ocean Reef, part of the city of Joondalup.

Shall we share opinions about the council?

Bunch of useless, criminally incompetent, corrupt t**ts:

http://www.thewest.com.au/20031204/n...sto116592.html
Old Dec 4th 2003, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by renth

I'm in Ocean Reef too, what shall we chat about ? I have no opinion on the council !
Old Dec 4th 2003, 5:30 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Corrupt local councils in Oz well I never. Is it the property deals?
Old Dec 4th 2003, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Down the freeway a bit Hillarys
Joanne
Old Dec 4th 2003, 5:45 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Santa
I'm in Ocean Reef too, what shall we chat about ? I have no opinion on the council !
Did you go to the School's birthday party yesterday?
Old Dec 4th 2003, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

Did you go to the School's birthday party yesterday?
Yes we did, we have two children at Ocean Reef, one in year two and one in year 4, we forgot to put the money in for the food at the start so went to Hungry Jacks instead. Arrived just before the National anthem, just aswell the girl sang as I only know the a bit of it (but I know all the words from Waltzing Matilda) shame they didn't sing that instead !!
Old Dec 4th 2003, 11:18 pm
(It's not my real name)

Originally posted by Santa
Yes we did, we have two children at Ocean Reef, one in year two and one in year 4, we forgot to put the money in for the food at the start so went to Hungry Jacks instead. Arrived just before the National anthem, just aswell the girl sang as I only know the a bit of it (but I know all the words from Waltzing Matilda) shame they didn't sing that instead !!
It was a good evening wasn't it? You'll have to introduce yourself next time. We have twin girls in the kindy. That's how you'll be able to tell it's us.