Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone interested in some new friends in and around the Mordialloc area

Anyone interested in some new friends in and around the Mordialloc area

Old Mar 21st 2005, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice
Default Anyone interested in some new friends in and around the Mordialloc area

we (my wife and daughter Olivia 11 months) are moving out to the Mordialloc area at the end of June and would like to start up a network of friends as soon as possible.

If anyone else is like minded and fancies getting together for a chat and few drinks then please reply. I am sure we all have experiences to share.

I know the title is cheesy but I thought it would get people talking
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 12:57 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone interested in some new friends in and around the Mordialloc area

Originally Posted by Bhoywonder
we (my wife and daughter Olivia 11 months) are moving out to the Mordialloc area at the end of June and would like to start up a network of friends as soon as possible.

If anyone else is like minded and fancies getting together for a chat and few drinks then please reply. I am sure we all have experiences to share.

Hi Bhoywonder

Seems we (Melbourne posters) missed this. We have fairly regular get togethers over here. Keep an eye out for them.

Theres quite a few of us over here though I don't recall anyone in Mordialloc area though theres bound to be someone close by. Good luck with your journey.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 3:59 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone interested in some new friends in and around the Mordialloc area

Hi

We (me, husband and 13, 12 and 6 year old kids) are living in Mentone, just up the road from Mordialloc and would love to meet up for chat drinks etc. when you get here. Just send me a pm when you arrive.

Mel
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:24 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

We'll have a few drinks with you if we ever get there. We've got 3 yr old and 16 mth boys. We'll also be discusing how the teddy bears pipped you to the title this may
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

BenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
We'll have a few drinks with you if we ever get there. We've got 3 yr old and 16 mth boys. We'll also be discusing how the teddy bears pipped you to the title this may

Play nicely Fraser - I've already been talking to bhoywonder about the mighty partick thistle, and have been steering clear of the family allegiances - at least untill I had a chance to meet the 'bhoy' himself.

Got room for another couple at this get together?

Bhoywonder, I also have to own up to a number of bhoys amongst my friends - so not driven by the foot you kick with (Obviously, as I'm still a Jags fan and always will be - and they appear to kick with their elbows this season)

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

jskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura about

We are moving to Melbourne in may/june. Whereabouts is Mordialloc? South East? We are thinking of moving south east .. possibly to Mt. Eliza area. Not sure yet.

We're from Oslo, Norway ... and have a daughter aged 2.5 and a baby-boy aged 6-7 months ..

/Jørgen
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

Fraser, looking forward to that chat. Should be an interesting run in. I have another thread about a Glasgow meet so let us know if you could make that.

BenandPam we will try and catch up before we head out sometime between the 30th & 6th

Jorgan let us know when you intend to be in the Melbourne area. Mordialloc is on the South East about 25km from CBD
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:02 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Fraser, looking forward to that chat. Should be an interesting run in. I have another thread about a Glasgow meet so let us know if you could make that.

BenandPam we will try and catch up before we head out sometime between the 30th & 6th

Jorgan let us know when you intend to be in the Melbourne area. Mordialloc is on the South East about 25km from CBD

Sorry mate not in Glasgow I'm English and in London. I follow the gers and the hammers have some pals in Partick thet drink in the Rosevale.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry mate not in Glasgow I'm English and in London. I follow the gers and the hammers have some pals in Partick thet drink in the Rosevale.
where did you get the gay spiderman?

Keep in touch and let us know when you are heading out
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

flumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really nice

Good idea Fraser - we could always re-arrange the Glasgow Meet to the Rosevale! Any thoughts Bhoywonder?

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by flumper
Good idea Fraser - we could always re-arrange the Glasgow Meet to the Rosevale! Any thoughts Bhoywonder?

I trust you're familar with said establishment
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:14 pm

where did you get the gay spiderman?

Keep in touch and let us know when you are heading out

Found it doing a web search for avatars.

Would love to know when I'm heading out no visa as yet and still a house to sell
you should be a veteran of the S.E suburbs by then you can show me round
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

flumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really nice

I trust you're familar with said establishment
Yikes - no! Too rough for us!

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

jskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura about

Will do, mate! Trying to get the OZ "slang" in now. Just submitted our last papers to the embassy in Berlin. Crossing my fingers that it won't be long now.

Cheers!

/Jørgen
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jskogsta
Will do, mate! Trying to get the OZ "slang" in now. Just submitted our last papers to the embassy in Berlin. Crossing my fingers that it won't be long now.

Cheers!

/Jørgen
Rosevale could be interesting but I don't think I would get in. I don't know the handshake!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.