Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Interested? Last minute meet up in Yanchep - Perth?

Anyone Interested? Last minute meet up in Yanchep - Perth?

Old Feb 9th 2007, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anyone Interested? Last minute BBQ in Yanchep - Perth?

Hi guys...

This is just a thought....
but we're going to Yanchep tomorrow late afternoon for a barbie and i thought it would be a good opportunity to meet up with a few peeps from BE??

Since we missed the last meet-up and we can never make it to the Hillarys meet on a Thurs due to work, i thought it would be nice if a few of us could make it to Yanchep for a barbeque and a few drinks!!

I know it's short notice and i understand it's not a lot of time to arrange things, but if anyone fancies it...... myself, my partner, my mum and step-dad are going to Yanchep tomorrow afternoon for a drink and a BBQ!! Anyone welcome!

Just throwing it out there to see if anyone fancies it really??

I'm 25, Allan 29, mum's a very young, older person who likes wine and her husband is a little older!!!

Anyone welcome, just bring your food and beer!

Let me know what you think??

Thanks
Mish x x x

Last edited by mish & al; Feb 9th 2007 at 2:48 pm.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:21 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone Interested? Last minute meet up in Yanchep - Perth?

Sorry too short notice and things already planned.
Hope you had a good BBQ and drink - Yanchep is lovely, we were there last week.

Gillian
Old Feb 10th 2007, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone Interested? Last minute meet up in Yanchep - Perth?

Hi Gillian

Yeah, i thought it would be, but thought i'd pop it on anyway in case anyone was at a loose end!! I also didn't realise that only a few people viewed this part of the forum!! Never mind, it was lovely anyway!

We had a great time and the sunset was just amazing!
Thought people might want to have a nosey... so here are a couple of pics!!

Love Mish x x x
Attached Thumbnails Anyone Interested? Last minute meet up in Yanchep - Perth?-yanchep-039.jpg   Anyone Interested? Last minute meet up in Yanchep - Perth?-yanchep-049.jpg   Anyone Interested? Last minute meet up in Yanchep - Perth?-yanchep-078.jpg