Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone interested in another North East meet up?

Anyone interested in another North East meet up?

Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone interested in another North East meet up?

Originally Posted by tracey.d
How rubbish am I

I've been so busy I kind of forgot to sort out some dates and get this thing organised.
So, here are some suggested dates. We will whittle it down to the most popular. Also, if you say where you're from we can find somewhere thats OK for everyone.

sat 21st April
sun 22nd " "
sat 28th
sun 29th

If we can get one in then, I might be able to make another one before I go

Anyway, let me know what you all think.
Tracey
Hi

sat 21st,28th or sun 29th would be good for us. We live in Newcastle, Benton area. Never been to a meet before whats usual drink,meal, kids or no kids. Hopefully see everyone soon
Lorna
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:53 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

were in Newcastle think we can come if kids football season has finished, if people are bringing their kids how old are they I have 2 boys 11 and 13 if no others their age will just be me and Neil my OH.

I am also on another forum similar to this I could mention it on there to try and drum up a few numbers if you want

Kaye
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:55 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
Hi

sat 21st,28th or sun 29th would be good for us. We live in Newcastle, Benton area. Never been to a meet before whats usual drink,meal, kids or no kids. Hopefully see everyone soon
Lorna
Hi Lorna

You are just up the road from me I'm in Heaton seems to be a few round her making the move.

Kaye
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:35 pm
The Northener

burno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura about

we will probably bring the kids - aged 13 and 11. Sun 29th fine with us - how about Redcar beach to get us all in the mood for Oz
I am only joking

Last edited by burno; Apr 12th 2007 at 10:37 pm.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:09 pm
The Marriott's

kev9672jedi will become famous soon enough

Hi Burno, would be good to meet you. Will you be bringing kids along?

I'm not sure whether I'll bring mine, only because they aren't that interested but kids are more than welcome.
Hi Tracey,

Dont forget us we are defo coming will be bringing the boys aged nearly 9 and 6 do we know where we are going yet?

Just let us know and we'll be there!!!

Julie, Kev Owen & Nyle
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:12 pm
The Marriott's

Hi

Lorna
Hi Lorna, we live in Killingworth just round the corner from you how old are your kids and are you bringing them with you

Julie
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

OK. So we'll have it on 29th (Sunday). So far we have (sorry if I've left anybody off just add yourself onto the list!!)

Traceyd
jilliebee
kev9672jedi
tiggs&graz
burno
wardy
lornagoingtobrissy

I'll probably bring my son along then as it appears there are others with boys of a similar age. He's 11.

Would anybody have a problem if we held it at Hartlepool again? As I said that was quite popular and not too far from anywhere. It's got a little indoor area for the kids and there was outdoor seating too if the weathers nice. It's near the historic quay so people could make a day of it if they wanted to. I'll probably take my boy over to the quayside museum.

Any problems let me know. Redcar beach is a definite NO

I know I havent put on the name of the place because I cant remember but I will find out. Typical me. I organised the last one there and was late because I couldn't find it
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:31 am
The Northener

burno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura about

Hartlepool is fine by me. Does anyone knowif there is a train station nearby?
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:33 am
aka DORIS

Hartlepool is fine with me No problems we are happy to go anywhere its great to be finally meeting other likeminded people who are not bored with the conversation about Australia.

See you soon

Kaye
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burno
Hartlepool is fine by me. Does anyone knowif there is a train station nearby?
Tiawamutu and hubby came on the train if I remember rightly. How many of you is there? I might be able to pick you up.

Or, I might get the train with you so I can have a drink
Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:02 pm
The Northener

Well my thinking was to have alittle drinkipoos, hence the train idea. If the venue is too far from the train station then we will drive - thanks Tracey for your offer, depending on what shift my hubby is working and if he is coming we may be able to pick you up but can organise nearer the time
c u all soon.
Karen
Old Apr 13th 2007, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kev9672jedi
Hi Lorna, we live in Killingworth just round the corner from you how old are your kids and are you bringing them with you

Julie
Hi Julie

Think we will bring our boys 12,10,8. It will be good for them to meet other kids in the same boat as them. Hartlepool sounds good to us.
Lorna
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

Hartlepool would be fine for us too. Won't be bringing the little one though. She's 4 going on 14 and would be too bored
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:21 pm
The Marriott's

OK. So we'll have it on 29th (Sunday). So far we have (sorry if I've left anybody off just add yourself onto the list!!)

Traceyd
jilliebee
kev9672jedi
tiggs&graz
burno
wardy
lornagoingtobrissy

I'll probably bring my son along then as it appears there are others with boys of a similar age. He's 11.

Would anybody have a problem if we held it at Hartlepool again? As I said that was quite popular and not too far from anywhere. It's got a little indoor area for the kids and there was outdoor seating too if the weathers nice. It's near the historic quay so people could make a day of it if they wanted to. I'll probably take my boy over to the quayside museum.

Any problems let me know. Redcar beach is a definite NO

I know I havent put on the name of the place because I cant remember but I will find out. Typical me. I organised the last one there and was late because I couldn't find it
Hi Tracey, will you be able to give some location details cause we dont know the area very well, we have sat nav so should'nt be a problem. Is the place where we are meeting a park area is there some where to get food and drink and any more info on train details??? Thanks for the info in advance!!!

Julie
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:25 pm
The Marriott's

Hi Julie

Think we will bring our boys 12,10,8. It will be good for them to meet other kids in the same boat as them. Hartlepool sounds good to us.
Lorna
Hi Lorna,

Looking forward to meeting you and it'll be nice for the boys to meet and talk about how they feel about the big move!!!

See you soon Julie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.