Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone interested in another North East meet up?

Anyone interested in another North East meet up?

Old Apr 30th 2007, 8:55 pm
The Northener

burno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anyone interested in another North East meet up?

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hi, you just finished a 12 hour shift too? Had to have a 6 mile hike to pathology this afternoon (at least it seems that long) was half expecting to bump into you on the way
Hi yes finished at 8 and then by the time you pick the bairns up etc etc its time for bed! You should pop into my little cupboard (CT) some time to say hello I think it would be a really god idea for the bairns to meet again, Jamie really enjoyed himself.
Karen
Old Apr 30th 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burno
Hi yes finished at 8 and then by the time you pick the bairns up etc etc its time for bed! You should pop into my little cupboard (CT) some time to say hello I think it would be a really god idea for the bairns to meet again, Jamie really enjoyed himself.
Karen
I'd probably never find it. I took someone else with me today to find pathology but she was more useless than me. Came out and she just stood looking vacant because she didn't know which way to head back. Thats normally me. We were p*****g ourselves laughing, not very professional

You'll probably get bizarre little messages from me via your colleagues whenever they've been on our unit, lol.
Old May 1st 2007, 12:39 pm
The Marriott's

kev9672jedi will become famous soon enough

Hi Tracey,

you know its funny but everyone says my childeren are "funny" I hope its in a nice way!

The eldest came out talking Im sure, nine going on forty!!!

Will defo sort something out for a Newcastle meet hope to see you there and any one else who fancies it

Julie
Originally Posted by tracey.d
kaye and julie, was great to meet you too.

I have to say julie, your boys are really funny. They had my kids in stitches I think your oldest could be a comedian.

Give me a shout if you arrange one up your end and I'll try and come.

Tracey
Old May 1st 2007, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev9672jedi
Hi Tracey,

you know its funny but everyone says my childeren are "funny" I hope its in a nice way!

The eldest came out talking Im sure, nine going on forty!!!

Will defo sort something out for a Newcastle meet hope to see you there and any one else who fancies it

Julie
yes it was meant in a nice way. They're very confident. The oldest was having a right conversation with me, jilliebee and her hubby, lol. The little one had me doing his shoe laces up
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

Andy n Ashley is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone
It was loving meeting you all. I know we didn't get to speak to everyone there but it was a big group really good turn out. It's great to meet other people in the same situation, all who seem to want the same thing a better life especially for their kids. It was great to meet Julie and Kev as we had spoken on the phone before and it's nice to put faces to names. Would love another meet up in newcastle area.
Ashley
Old May 9th 2007, 6:32 pm
The Marriott's

kev9672jedi will become famous soon enough

Hi Ashley and Andy,

It was good to meet you too! We had a lovely afternoon and will defo try to organise a Newcastle meet may be for July as we have our hols in June.

Will be in touch soon

Julie

Originally Posted by Andy n Ashley
Hi Everyone
It was loving meeting you all. I know we didn't get to speak to everyone there but it was a big group really good turn out. It's great to meet other people in the same situation, all who seem to want the same thing a better life especially for their kids. It was great to meet Julie and Kev as we had spoken on the phone before and it's nice to put faces to names. Would love another meet up in newcastle area.
Ashley