Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone interested in another North East meet up?

Anyone interested in another North East meet up?

Old Apr 26th 2007, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

kerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone interested in another North East meet up?

Where in Redcar, My partner is leaving in May and im leaving 6 months later. We live very close to the town cant wait to leave sunny redcar, Aruba, Deck everything behind. What visa are you going on
Old Apr 26th 2007, 12:37 pm
The Northener

burno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura about

We live Stirling Road, Redcar East right next to the train station. We are going on a 136 permanent resident visa as my occupation is on the MODL list. R u in Redcar too?
Karen
Old Apr 26th 2007, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

kerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nice

yeh we are in the royal york apartments. we are going on a 457 sponsorship. Have you any idea where you are going yet. Have you had your visa
Old Apr 26th 2007, 12:40 pm
The Northener

burno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kerryandgordon
Where in Redcar, My partner is leaving in May and im leaving 6 months later. We live very close to the town cant wait to leave sunny redcar, Aruba, Deck everything behind. What visa are you going on
oops sorry you already said you lived in Redcar
Old Apr 26th 2007, 12:45 pm
The Northener

Originally Posted by kerryandgordon
yeh we are in the royal york apartments. we are going on a 457 sponsorship. Have you any idea where you are going yet. Have you had your visa
We are planning to go end of Oct 2007 to the Sunshine Coast - if I can get a job there if not Brisbane or the Gold Coast. I've researched schools etc mainly around Buderim, Mountain Creek. Moololaba. We have got our Visas already - passports came back with them in only last week Are you going to the meet at Hartlepool on Sunday?
Old Apr 26th 2007, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

i would but im actually away for the weekend. Im actually wondering how long our visas will take. Iv heard that 457 visas are getting processed really quickly so hopefully it will be very soon
Old Apr 26th 2007, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic, it looks like there are going to be around 27 of us now, unless I've counted wrong. We'll probably have to have 2 tables but thats ok, then we can head outside if the weather stays nice.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Tracey
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:07 pm
UK to Brissy - August 07

smoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nice

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Fantastic, it looks like there are going to be around 27 of us now, unless I've counted wrong. We'll probably have to have 2 tables but thats ok, then we can head outside if the weather stays nice.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Tracey
Hi

Thought that we would join in. OH is a Redcar lad and his brother Richard Young (one of you may know him) is already out in Brisbane. We have just moved from Guisborough to Bedfordshire (for a short time) before going to Brisbane this summer, we hope. OH has a job offer on a 457 visa so as far as time scales are concerned, not sure. Family would like it to be longer rather than shorter from their point of view.

It would have been great to meet up with you all but alas its a bit of a hike. We're looking to settle around Morteton Bay area possibly Cleveland, we were there this time last year and its a nice area, with family inot to far away in Redland Bay.

Is there anyone else heading in the same direction?
Old Apr 26th 2007, 7:46 pm
Just Joined

Andy n Ashley is an unknown quantity at this point

hi tracey.d

We've just registered today and would like to come to the meet up on Sunday, I'm Ashley and my hubby is Andrew we have two kids Hannah 8 and Louis 5, currently living in Cramlington. We are in the early states of applying for our visa's but were over in Adelaide for a holiday in Feb which is what made our mind up to apply.
My parents may even tag along as they're hoping if we get in that we can sponsor then after a couple of years so have a loads of questions to ask.
Hope we're not to late to add on. Is it for a meal or just drinks and a chat.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Ashley and Andrew
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andy n Ashley
hi tracey.d

We've just registered today and would like to come to the meet up on Sunday, I'm Ashley and my hubby is Andrew we have two kids Hannah 8 and Louis 5, currently living in Cramlington. We are in the early states of applying for our visa's but were over in Adelaide for a holiday in Feb which is what made our mind up to apply.
My parents may even tag along as they're hoping if we get in that we can sponsor then after a couple of years so have a loads of questions to ask.
Hope we're not to late to add on. Is it for a meal or just drinks and a chat.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Ashley and Andrew

Hi there,

of course you will be more than welcome. I think we will have to forget the table and book the whole pub

The plan is for meal and drinks although last time some got a meal and some didnt. J has already picked what he's having, lol. They have the menu up on the website it looks rather nice

Do a search for Brewsters and follow the links to Hartlepool.

Smoggies, I'm more than likely going to Cleveland although I am still thinking about Bald Hills for the school. Saying that J has said he's not bothered about going there now, likes the look of Cleveland High.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:16 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hi there,

of course you will be more than welcome. I think we will have to forget the table and book the whole pub

The plan is for meal and drinks although last time some got a meal and some didnt. J has already picked what he's having, lol. They have the menu up on the website it looks rather nice

Do a search for Brewsters and follow the links to Hartlepool.

Smoggies, I'm more than likely going to Cleveland although I am still thinking about Bald Hills for the school. Saying that J has said he's not bothered about going there now, likes the look of Cleveland High.
Hi Tracey

We too are heading for Cleveland and Cleveland high kids are really keen as it has a football academy attached.

See you Sunday

Kaye
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:41 pm
The Marriott's

kev9672jedi will become famous soon enough

Just thought I'd say its FAB so many people are coming on Sunday really looking forward to it!!!

see you all soon Julie
Old Apr 27th 2007, 8:41 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hi tracey, will 95% def be there

just gotta get directions now ....
Old Apr 27th 2007, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hi tracey, will 95% def be there

just gotta get directions now ....
Cool, hope you can make it

Did you get my pm? If you want to meet up earlier with the kids we can do something, saves you coming all that way for a couple of hours.

Tracey
Old Apr 28th 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Here's a link just to make sure everyone knows where they are heading. I'll take along a living in australia book and put it on the table as a marker of where we are.

http://www.brewersfayre.host.goodtec...=Brewers_Fayre

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.