Anyone here eat Coon?

Old Oct 15th 2003, 11:52 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Anyone here eat Coon?

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...917475118.html
Old Oct 16th 2003, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember that when I visited my brother in Perth....

Couldnt believe me eyes....... Kind of felt self concious to laugh out loud..

booboo
Old Oct 16th 2003, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I suppose I,ll be eating coon sandwiches quicker than a wink once back in Aus....

booboo
Old Oct 16th 2003, 12:13 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone here eat Coon?

There's a typical hunk of an Aussie man for you .. see what the food over here can do to you..lol

sorry had to laugh when I saw that pic (as it's real!) .. can you imagine him on a tourist bill board in the UK advertising Aus.
Attached Thumbnails Anyone here eat Coon?-240coon_ad.jpg  
Old Oct 16th 2003, 12:22 am
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice

Haven't tried that.

I'm waiting for my "custard apple" (a fruit) to ripen. Anyone tried one of them ? - I haven't yet but will as soon as it's ready to eat.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 12:25 am

Originally posted by Ceri
There's a typical hunk of an Aussie man for you .. see what the food over here can do to you..lol

sorry had to laugh when I saw that pic (as it's real!) .. can you imagine him on a tourist bill board in the UK advertising Aus.
Do you reckon he drives a ute with can of beer in his hand?
Old Oct 16th 2003, 12:41 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by bondipom

Now you know why we need hairdressers out here fast!

He reminds me of a friend of mine.... and yes he's got a ute and a dog. lol
Old Oct 16th 2003, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Ceri

The funny thing is you see thousands of blokes who look just like that, in fact its hard to spot many that dont!!

I want a UK tourist campaign, real piccys of real ozzies, how about the dole mammas on Thursdays, bare cracked dirty feet 4 kids in the trolley, or beach shot with someone whos had a cancery ear removed. Or my fave, the huuuuge people dripping grease in the food courts. I cant eat in those places the sights are too disgusting.

:scared:
Old Oct 16th 2003, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

I am beginning to get worrried now. One I have a ute, two I have a dog, three, 2 summers ago it got so hot I grabbed the scissors and cut the arms out of all my T-shirts.

Help me its time to go home
:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Oct 16th 2003, 1:00 am

Originally posted by dotty
I am beginning to get worrried now. One I have a ute, two I have a dog, three, 2 summers ago it got so hot I grabbed the scissors and cut the arms out of all my T-shirts.

Help me its time to go home
:scared: :scared: :scared:
Do you wear a flanno? How is the mullet going? How many meals a week do you not each chips with Pluto Pups or deep fried cheese on a stick?
Old Oct 16th 2003, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Cracked heels - euughgghhh! I have never seen so many disgusting heels as here! Avon's cracked heel cream can't be working, mind you they probably don't bother. You could cut through an inch with a razor blade & it wouldn't be felt. I have a real feet phobia (especially those that belong to men)

My nephew used to mow the lawn in his bare feet and yes you guessed it - ended up in casualty!

DI
Old Oct 16th 2003, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Do you wear a flanno? How is the mullet going? How many meals a week do you not each chips with Pluto Pups or deep fried cheese on a stick?
See there we go again, this winter it was freezing at somebodys BBQ, guess what I did borrowed a flanno. I am very worried.

No mullet tho, I kidnapped a Top ex London hairdresser, food I could never ever eat the shi* they eat here totally utterly disgusting, makes Yanks look healthy.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 1:09 am

Be careful the mullet came back in a retro way in the UK. My sister freaked when Toni and Guy did one on her.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DianeOZ
Cracked heels - euughgghhh! I have never seen so many disgusting heels as here! Avon's cracked heel cream can't be working, mind you they probably don't bother. You could cut through an inch with a razor blade & it wouldn't be felt. I have a real feet phobia (especially those that belong to men)

The heels are a big problem it seems. Here some grocery shop in bare feet, cracked of course it puts me off a bit. Cant someone pass a law requiring footwear for hygeine reasons.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Whats a flanno?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.