Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone heard from Whiskey ?

Anyone heard from Whiskey ?

Old Feb 15th 2004, 11:19 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Anyone heard from Whiskey ?

Hi,

Has anyone heard from Whiskey lately ????

She did some great posts from when she just got to Rockingham and was setting up a new restaurant, Stones Throw.

Jill and I just wondered how they were getting on as we were talking about it the other day.

Best wishes

Warren & Jill
Perth 2004......

Old Feb 15th 2004, 1:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't hear for a couple of weeks, but the restaurant was going well and sounded busy. She expressed a dislike of some of the stuff on the forum, hence isn't around much, but I think if you e-mail her via the site she'll probably get back to you.
Old Feb 15th 2004, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

ayanem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
but I think if you e-mail her via the site she'll probably get back to you.
Not much of a way to run a business.:lecture:

We're due to arrive Perth on the 24th and were looking for a meal. Never mind, we can take our business elsewhere.

If that doesn't provoke a reply nothing will.