Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone heard from Terry G?

anyone heard from Terry G?

Old Aug 21st 2003, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default anyone heard from Terry G?

Hi I was just wondering if anyone had heard from Terry

Debs
Old Aug 21st 2003, 7:44 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: anyone heard from Terry G?

Originally posted by debsy
Hi I was just wondering if anyone had heard from Terry

Debs
He was online on MSN messenger the other night, so hes still alive

Did'nt have time to chat tho, so not sure how is doing....
Old Aug 21st 2003, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

I had an email from him a couple of weeks ago asking when I was arriving in Melbourne, so I'll probably catch up with him once I get there (19th September).

Regards
Old Aug 21st 2003, 8:49 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya,

Yeah he was on msn the other day..I spotted him too and had a quick chat..like are u in oz now?..er yeah...are you ok..er yeah!!..that kinda stuff!!!

so he is alive and kicking!!!!!
Old Aug 21st 2003, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

suffolkdiva is an unknown quantity at this point

We had a long chat on the phone with Terry on Sunday.

They have been really busy sorting everything out and in his words 'his feet haven't touched the ground.' I'm sure once the business of settling in has passed, he'll be back to posting again.

His biggest grumble was how cold he is in Melbourne - had hadto buy 3 jumpers! - and on Sunday, the heating in his rental house had broken down! Let's hope they got it sorted!!

We should be there in about 6 weeks, so we will see them in person.
Old Aug 21st 2003, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

Yes got email from Terry last week, he`s ok but really busy, like Suffolkdiva said, I`m sure he`ll be back on soon enough once he`s sorted.
Old Aug 21st 2003, 6:04 pm
Beyond Redemption

Snitzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a quick e-mail from Uncle T the other day where his biggest gripes where the cold and the traffic but other then that it was going well and he couldn't get over how bloody friendly people were. He also mentioned he has got a bit disillusioned with this site due to a little negativity.
Si.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Snitzy
I had a quick e-mail from Uncle T the other day where his biggest gripes where the cold and the traffic but other then that it was going well and he couldn't get over how bloody friendly people were. He also mentioned he has got a bit disillusioned with this site due to a little negativity.
Si.

Hi Snitzy,

The negativity on this forum is keeping a lot of people away, does anyone remember Poggle (Kaff)? Well she emigrated in January to Melbourne and is having a great time but she too is disillusioned with this forum I`m sad to say because these people could be of such help to others still waiting to go.

Good luck to everyone still waiting