Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone heard from Honeybob?

Anyone heard from Honeybob?

Old Nov 29th 2004, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone heard from Honeybob?

I was wondering because I haven't seen her on here for ages, and she was one of the first people I really got chatting to when I first joined.

It would be great to know how she is and what she's up to.
Old Nov 29th 2004, 9:35 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone heard from Honeybob?

Originally Posted by tonyk38
I was wondering because I haven't seen her on here for ages, and she was one of the first people I really got chatting to when I first joined.

It would be great to know how she is and what she's up to.
She went quiet just after her friends decided not to go to Aus. Did she change her mind as well
Old Nov 29th 2004, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
She went quiet just after her friends decided not to go to Aus. Did she change her mind as well
Hmmmm, I wonder if she's given up on the whole Australia thing. I hope she pops in to the forum to say hello nevertheless.
Old Nov 29th 2004, 9:52 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm, I wonder if she's given up on the whole Australia thing. I hope she pops in to the forum to say hello nevertheless.
That's uncanny Tony, i was saying the same thing to Donna about 2 days ago!! she seemed really up for the Aus thing too, hope they have not given up on it.
Old Nov 29th 2004, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Don't believe you've posted this!

I tried to email her via the austimeline site only this afternoon, and the email bounced; we have similar timelines.

Would be nice to hear how she's doing.
Old Nov 29th 2004, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by madsad
That's uncanny Tony, i was saying the same thing to Donna about 2 days ago!! she seemed really up for the Aus thing too, hope they have not given up on it.
It seems odd that there was no final post saying what her plans were. I remember she reappeared one evening a few weeks ago, said she'd been 'really busy' and then vanished again. Mysterious....
Old Nov 29th 2004, 10:15 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

It seems odd that there was no final post saying what her plans were. I remember she reappeared one evening a few weeks ago, said she'd been 'really busy' and then vanished again. Mysterious....
It certainly is!! come on Honeybob!! whats happening?!