Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone heard from.....

Anyone heard from.....

Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone heard from.....

PB since he landed back on these shores?

Wondered how he was settling .

Claire
Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:42 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone heard from.....

Originally posted by claireg3

Claire

Nope .... not a sausage
Old Nov 19th 2003, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Claire

No he is'nt posting.... pity I was wandering how he and his Wife are doing and if they found jobs ok........
Old Nov 19th 2003, 12:25 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

I'd be interested in his views on the UK, now that he's back there - I joined the forum just about the time he left Perth. I wonder if somewhere in the UK is now the arse end of the Universe?
Old Nov 19th 2003, 1:30 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

The Bastard sent me a photo of his new abode:
Attached Thumbnails Anyone heard from.....-ce00041c.jpg  
Old Nov 19th 2003, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

evorobin is an unknown quantity at this point

Claire
Why did he leave?
Old Nov 19th 2003, 1:35 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Megalania
The Bastard sent me a photo of his new abode:
FAR too good for him!!! Why it looks like he's got wall-to-wall moss!!

Luxury! Bloody luxury!!
Old Nov 19th 2003, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

He always said he would not post when he got back to the UK. OZ was not for him at all, imagine he was very glad to get out.

Or we could believe hes having such a great time hes too busy to post

Anyway if he reads this I for one wish him all the best, he gave me many a laugh on here.
Old Nov 19th 2003, 1:46 am
I like kittens.

Originally posted by dotty
He always said he would not post when he got back to the UK. OZ was not for him at all, imagine he was very glad to get out.
Or we could believe hes having such a great time hes too busy to post
Anyway if he reads this I for one wish him all the best, he gave me many a laugh on here.
Agreed - I never wish ill of anyone, and like I said, I came on to the forum as his last posts were waning, so never had any direct comms with him. I'd just be very interested to know what he thinks of the UK, after so long away.
Old Nov 19th 2003, 1:48 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by evorobin
Why did he leave?

Oh, it's a long long story. Take a look at his past posts!!

I do miss him though and a lot of what he said was spot on.
Old Nov 19th 2003, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

evorobin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by janeyray
Oh, it's a long long story. Take a look at his past posts!!

I do miss him though and a lot of what he said was spot on.
It won't search for a user under 3 characters for some reason, be cool if you could point me to the corker thread so that I can go from there. ta
Old Nov 19th 2003, 2:07 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

It won't search for a user under 3 characters for some reason, be cool if you could point me to the corker thread so that I can go from there. ta
Try searching for user Pommie Bastard
Old Nov 19th 2003, 2:08 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Just search back through the dates, he posted before September this year. You can't miss him!
Old Nov 19th 2003, 2:09 am
I like kittens.

Originally posted by bondipom
Try searching for user Pommie Bastard
http://britishexpats.com/forum/membe...fo&userid=2966
Old Nov 19th 2003, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I must admit I do miss ol' PB. British Expats just isn't the same without him.

Come back PB, even if it's just to say hi & let us know how you & Mrs PB are doing.

Russ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.