Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone heading for melbourne

Wikiposts

Anyone heading for melbourne

Old Nov 21st 2005, 3:53 am
Auspom

Auspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant future
Default Anyone heading for melbourne

Moving to Melbourne dec 2005 just wondered if there is any other poms going then?
Old Nov 21st 2005, 4:00 am
Just Joined

beeky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone heading for melbourne

Originally Posted by Auspom
Moving to Melbourne dec 2005 just wondered if there is any other poms going then?
Hi

We are heading out on the 28 Dec, just in time for New Year.

Steve
Old Nov 21st 2005, 4:11 am
Auspom

Auspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by beeky
Hi

Steve
Thats great the same idea as us. We will be visiting family in Bendigo then settling in a suburb of Melbourne. Lots to sort out hey :scared:

Have a fantastic time
I will be going to one of the meet ups
Old Nov 21st 2005, 5:38 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Watch the Britvics site for news of Meet ups. I think theres one in the city in a couple of weeks & I believe theres going to be one around Berwick area mid January.

Careful up in Bendigo, theres some strange people living around that area.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 6:03 am
Just Joined

johnderby is a jewel in the roughjohnderby is a jewel in the roughjohnderby is a jewel in the roughjohnderby is a jewel in the roughjohnderby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bordy
Watch the Britvics site for news of Meet ups. I think theres one in the city in a couple of weeks & I believe theres going to be one around Berwick area mid January.

Were on our way bordy the Derbyshire family are landing on Jan the 4th 2006!
Spending a few days in singapore over new year then heading for Glen Waverly for two weeks while we have a good look around.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 6:28 am
zen
Forum Regular

zen has a spectacular aura aboutzen has a spectacular aura aboutzen has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by johnderby
Spending a few days in singapore over new year then heading for Glen Waverly for two weeks while we have a good look around.

Hi, we're going to Melbourne too in Dec 06. Stopping off in New York on the way..!

zen
Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:06 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Dunno about strange....think thats a little harsh!!

More odd, bizarre and even a little doolally would be closer to the truth....
Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:09 am
Just Joined

stockers is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm heading out around 20 Jan - heading over to Melbourne with my job, and hope to make it to one of the meet ups too

Debbie
Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:59 pm
Auspom

cheers about Britvics site be nice to meet people. I know they are strange in Bendigo my new family lives there!!! Help me

Its an ok town to visit but not live, I like the city
I lived in Richmond b4 that was ok. Cant wait to go
Old Nov 21st 2005, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

DJMA has a brilliant futureDJMA has a brilliant futureDJMA has a brilliant futureDJMA has a brilliant futureDJMA has a brilliant futureDJMA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by beeky
Hi

Steve
You will be joining the masses of us already here. We arrived in Melbourne last week and are loving every hectic minute of it so far.

DJMA
Old Nov 21st 2005, 10:34 pm
Auspom

Originally Posted by DJMA
You will be joining the masses of us already here. We arrived in Melbourne last week and are loving every hectic minute of it so far.

DJMA
I cant wait! Was out there b4 and loved it. So where do you go for social life then any popular places?

Freezing here cant wait to defrost
Old Nov 21st 2005, 11:37 pm
Melbourne bound

paul_d will become famous soon enoughpaul_d will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Auspom
We're heading out on Jan 9th. Staying in temp accom in Mt Waverley for the first few weeks until we find somewhere we like / can afford.

Paul.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

We're flying out on Jan 18 - but travelling in Malaysia for a month - arriving in Melbourne on 17 Feb. Looking forward to a meet in Oz! And 'looking forward' to our adventure!!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 2:16 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by johnderby
Good luck with your move Glen Waverley is sound. Check out the Swedish Cafe on Kingsway....it's run by a Croatian guy Really friendly cafe
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

We are doing our reccie to Melbourne in January and moving out for good in March / April probably to Sunbury. But also tempted to look at Mornington or Mount Pleasant.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.