Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone have list of uk dimia approved doctors?

anyone have list of uk dimia approved doctors?

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 9:13 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default anyone have list of uk dimia approved doctors?

If anyone has a link or list of approved clinics etc in uk please post
Thanks
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 9:38 pm
WBB

Default Re: anyone have list of uk dimia approved doctors?

Originally posted by Luke I Amyofath
Thanks
http://www.australia.org.uk/VTI/FORMS/doctors.pdf

here ya go mate.

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Woodcroft, 25 kms south of Adelaide South Australia
wizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the rough

http://www.australia.org.uk/VTI/FORMS/doctors.pdf
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 9:39 pm
WBB

like buses, nothing for 25 minutes then 2 come at once.

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 9:45 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
Are you applying in the UK now?
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 10:58 pm
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
Are you applying in the UK now?
No bondi, I just thought I might get the meds done while I am there one less thing to do when I return.

Am heading to wyong in an hr to catch the sydney train because trackwork has the hunter closed to wyong.
Take care everyone, Im off to blighty for a while. Good luck to those applicants waiting to come

Cheers
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 10:59 pm

No bondi, I just thought I might get the meds done while I am there one less thing to do when I return.

Am heading to wyong in an hr to catch the sydney train because trackwork has the hunter closed to wyong.
Take care everyone, Im off to blighty for a while. Good luck to those applicants waiting to come

Cheers
All the best Luke.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 11:01 pm
WBB

Cheers
safe trip mate.

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 11:10 pm
Banned

just a quick tip for anyone travelling by national express coach to/from airport.

airport express from heathrow to cardiff costs over 30 quid one way, but if you get the bus from the airport to victoria bus station and buy an e-ticket for the victoria station-cardiff trip youll pay less than half price.

10 quid from airport to vic and get this..... a fiver to cardiff !!
selected times only. they are in bold print.
Id expect they have these cheap fares for other destinations
search google for gobycoach
cheers
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 11:12 pm

just a quick tip for anyone travelling by national express coach to/from airport.

airport express from heathrow to cardiff costs over 30 quid one way, but if you get the bus from the airport to victoria bus station and buy an e-ticket for the victoria station-cardiff trip youll pay less than half price.

10 quid from airport to vic and get this..... a fiver to cardiff !!
selected times only. they are in bold print.
Id expect they have these cheap fares for other destinations
search google for gobycoach
cheers
I would pay the extra to avoid the hassle of getting to Victoria. You are probably adding an extra 2 hours on your journey. Still good if cash is tight.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 11:15 pm
Banned

Originally posted by bondipom
I would pay the extra to avoid the hassle of getting to Victoria. You are probably adding an extra 2 hours on your journey. Still good if cash is tight.
you bet cash is tight lol. after close to 2 years of no work Im skinter than what rene rivkin will be one day :P
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 11:19 pm

you bet cash is tight lol. after close to 2 years of no work Im skinter than what rene rivkin will be one day :P
At least baked beans and bread are cheap in blighty. For more savings and hassle I think the tube would be about a fiver to Victoria.