Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from Hampshire going to Melbourne?

Wikiposts

Anyone from Hampshire going to Melbourne?

Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anyone from Hampshire going to Melbourne?

Originally Posted by rima+kids
Chris
Can you confirm 1230 at the Farmhouse?

Yes. 12:30 at Farmhouse. In the kids area.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 10:24 pm
Just Joined

Shearn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Hi Shearn,
I'm from Southampton too! Where abouts are you? Are you joining us on Saturday?
Looking forward to meeting up guys. Shall we put a list together?
Robbo2.
Going in june x

(It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice)
Old Mar 21st 2005, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Shearn
Going in june x

(It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice)
Hi,
sorry, didn't make myself very clear: I meant where abouts are you in So'ton?
Can you join us on Saturday?

Looking forward to meeting up with you all. I tried to do a list Chris, but I'm a bit confused as to who's coming.

Chat soon.
Robbo2.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Hi,
sorry, didn't make myself very clear: I meant where abouts are you in So'ton?
Can you join us on Saturday?

Looking forward to meeting up with you all. I tried to do a list Chris, but I'm a bit confused as to who's coming.

Chat soon.
Robbo2.
Claire,
The current list of people that have confirmed for this Saturady is:

Robbo2
Chr1sarter
Rima+Kids
Fee
Chaleyscott
rayandjane
pauline

Just like meeting on a blind date, we need to know who is who.

Me and my wife Sasha, will try and get a table in the kids area, and put a little Australian flag in the centre of the table. Hope we dont get to many strange looks.

Looking forward to seeing you all Saturday

All welcome to join us.

Chris
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chr1sarter
Claire,
The current list of people that have confirmed for this Saturady is:

Robbo2
Chr1sarter
Rima+Kids
Fee
Chaleyscott
rayandjane
pauline

Just like meeting on a blind date, we need to know who is who.

Me and my wife Sasha, will try and get a table in the kids area, and put a little Australian flag in the centre of the table. Hope we dont get to many strange looks.

Looking forward to seeing you all Saturday

All welcome to join us.

Chris
I'm really really sorry. I hate to have to do this, but I am not going to be able to make it, unless we can meet later on. Something has come up which I really can't get out of. I can make it from 2pm onwards if this is ok with everyone. Alternatively you'll have to go ahead without me and we'll have to arrange another meeting ASAP.
So sorry, please let me know.
Robbo2
(Claire).
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm really really sorry. I hate to have to do this, but I am not going to be able to make it, unless we can meet later on. Something has come up which I really can't get out of. I can make it from 2pm onwards if this is ok with everyone. Alternatively you'll have to go ahead without me and we'll have to arrange another meeting ASAP.
So sorry, please let me know.
Robbo2
(Claire).
Claire,

Sorry to here you cant make it. i know you really wanted to. We cant really change time, as England kick off their Football match at 3pm, and i know most people will want to have gone by then.
There was quite a few people that could not make this event, and im sure there will be another meeting shortly.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Claire,

Sorry to here you cant make it. i know you really wanted to. We cant really change time, as England kick off their Football match at 3pm, and i know most people will want to have gone by then.
There was quite a few people that could not make this event, and im sure there will be another meeting shortly.
That's fine Chris. It will save me rushing down to meet you all.
We must arrange something again soon.
Claire.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

That's fine Chris. It will save me rushing down to meet you all.
We must arrange something again soon.
Claire.

Have fun you lot! Missing you already!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Claire,

Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes. 12:30 at Farmhouse. In the kids area.
How did it go Guys?
Did you all have fun?
When's the next meet?

Robbo2.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

bounce