Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from Hampshire going to Melbourne?

Wikiposts

Anyone from Hampshire going to Melbourne?

Old Mar 19th 2005, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

chaleyscott will become famous soon enoughchaleyscott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone from Hampshire going to Melbourne?

can do the 26th but not the 2nd or 3rd - sorry.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 4:00 am
Fee
Just Joined

Fee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chaleyscott
can do the 26th but not the 2nd or 3rd - sorry.
We can do the 26th but i think Robbo said she couldnt make it because of work, although i also think she said ahe might be able to change her shift if other people could make it.

Fee
Old Mar 20th 2005, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fee
We can do the 26th but i think Robbo said she couldnt make it because of work, although i also think she said ahe might be able to change her shift if other people could make it.

Fee
Hiya guys,
I can make 26th, but hubby can't change his shift. I'm sort of happy to come down on my own with my girls, if you promise to look after me!
Robbo2.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 5:47 am
Fee
Just Joined

Fee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Hiya guys,
I can make 26th, but hubby can't change his shift. I'm sort of happy to come down on my own with my girls, if you promise to look after me!
Robbo2.
We promise we'll look after you and your girls! So shall we say the 26th then at about 12.30? Has someone set a venue yet or not? Can you let us know as we've got the time and date now but don't know where we're going!!

Fee
Old Mar 20th 2005, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Fee
We promise we'll look after you and your girls! So shall we say the 26th then at about 12.30? Has someone set a venue yet or not? Can you let us know as we've got the time and date now but don't know where we're going!!

Fee
26th it is then. Originally we set out to go to the FarmHouse pub on the eastern Road Portsmouth, as this was central to the majority of people using these threads. Also has a good Childrens facility. lets still go ahead with this venue. 12:30 . The Farmhouse pub is part of the Inn Lodge Hotel.

Address: Burrfields Rd, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5HH
Directions: Take A2030 (Eastern Road) towards Southsea and Portsmouth, turn right at third set of lights along A2030 dual carriageway.

My wife Sasha and I look forward to meeting you all . Kids will not be with us, as Grandparents have kindly agreed to take them for the weekend.

Chris
Old Mar 21st 2005, 1:03 am
Visa Granted 20 Jan 05

bert-doozer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by chr1sarter
26th it is then. Originally we set out to go to the FarmHouse pub on the eastern Road Portsmouth, as this was central to the majority of people using these threads. Also has a good Childrens facility. lets still go ahead with this venue. 12:30 . The Farmhouse pub is part of the Inn Lodge Hotel.

Address: Burrfields Rd, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5HH
Directions: Take A2030 (Eastern Road) towards Southsea and Portsmouth, turn right at third set of lights along A2030 dual carriageway.

My wife Sasha and I look forward to meeting you all . Kids will not be with us, as Grandparents have kindly agreed to take them for the weekend.

Chris
Chris,
Is this the pub on the way to Toys R Us & PC world? Golf course oppiste?

Stu
Old Mar 21st 2005, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bert-doozer
Chris,
Is this the pub on the way to Toys R Us & PC world? Golf course oppiste?

Stu

Stu,

Yes.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 4:23 am
Visa Granted 20 Jan 05

Stu,

Yes.
I am working on that Sat, but my wife Lorraine & the 2 girls will come & say hello. Just hope somone will look after them, they can be a handful, & thats just the 6 yr old!!!!!!

Stu
Old Mar 21st 2005, 4:28 am
Visa Granted 20 Jan 05

Originally Posted by bert-doozer
I am working on that Sat, but my wife Lorraine & the 2 girls will come & say hello. Just hope somone will look after them, they can be a handful, & thats just the 6 yr old!!!!!!

Stu
Just ignore me got my dates fuddled, we cant make 26th as we are in North Yorkshire

Sorry
Old Mar 21st 2005, 4:51 am
Just Joined

Shearn is an unknown quantity at this point

Fee, im from southampton. Going to aus in june, brisbane first then work my way down. Keep my details, speak soon! x
Old Mar 21st 2005, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Shearn
Fee, im from southampton. Going to aus in june, brisbane first then work my way down. Keep my details, speak soon! x
Hi Shearn,
I'm from Southampton too! Where abouts are you? Are you joining us on Saturday?
Looking forward to meeting up guys. Shall we put a list together?
Robbo2.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Hi Shearn,
I'm from Southampton too! Where abouts are you? Are you joining us on Saturday?
Looking forward to meeting up guys. Shall we put a list together?
Robbo2.
Robbo2,
I will put a list togther this afternoon of all that have confirmed.,Still waiting for some Emails to come back.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 7:50 pm
Life is sweet in Brisbane

rima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nice
Wink Re: Anyone from Hampshire going to Melbourne?

Robbo2,
I will put a list togther this afternoon of all that have confirmed.,Still waiting for some Emails to come back.
G'day, We live in Portsmouth and are hopeing to move to Brisbane. We are on the first rung of a very long ladder by the looks of it, but need to get out of this wet and cold country. See that you are organising a meet on Saturday, any chance of a beginner joining you to gleen some info from thoes who have "been through it"?

Richie.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rima+kids
G'day, We live in Portsmouth and are hopeing to move to Brisbane. We are on the first rung of a very long ladder by the looks of it, but need to get out of this wet and cold country. See that you are organising a meet on Saturday, any chance of a beginner joining you to gleen some info from thoes who have "been through it"?

Richie.
Richie,
Your more than welcome to join us. Hope we can help with some info for you.

See you Saturday.

Chris and Sasha
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:24 pm
Life is sweet in Brisbane

rima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Anyone from Hampshire going to Melbourne?

Richie,
Your more than welcome to join us. Hope we can help with some info for you.

See you Saturday.

Chris and Sasha
Chris
Can you confirm 1230 at the Farmhouse?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.