Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Hamilton?

Anyone in Hamilton?

Old Oct 19th 2003, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

becketboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone in Hamilton?

Have at last arrived in NZ and been here for nearly a week and loving it!

Beginning to get sorted, phone, place to live, car, job starts next week at the Waikato hospital.

Is anyone else here in Hamilton?

Rob.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry not Hamilton, but a quick reply to get this post back up to the top and noticed.

We are going to Hamilton next week'ish, as the children are entering their rabbits in a pet show. Lovely town to look around too.

Gill
Old Oct 20th 2003, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Tazzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone in Hamilton?

Originally posted by becketboy
Have at last arrived in NZ and been here for nearly a week and loving it!

Beginning to get sorted, phone, place to live, car, job starts next week at the Waikato hospital.

Is anyone else here in Hamilton?

Rob.

Had a boyfriend from Hamilton a long time ago.
Lovely town, nice friendly people etc......unfortunatly though I ended up with the one that thought a woman's place was in the kitchen, as you can imagine he didn't last long!!
Just thought I'd share that with you.

Tazzy
Old Oct 20th 2003, 12:09 pm
(Jon) returning to NZ 04

jandjuk is an unknown quantity at this point

well I'm not in Hamilton but I know it well as I used to live there, so if you have any questions, just ask....
Old Oct 26th 2003, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

Phil & Karen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, We are flying out tomorrow evening and staying with friends in Rotorua. I have a job interview next Friday in Hamilton at an Aerospace Co. by the airport. Fingers crossed the interview goes well then its full steam ahead for the rest of the emigration process. Have only looked at the tourist board web sites etc but it looks as good a place as any to work and live. How are you settling in so far?
Old Oct 26th 2003, 2:46 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Tazzy
Had a boyfriend from Hamilton a long time ago.
Lovely town, nice friendly people etc......unfortunatly though I ended up with the one that thought a woman's place was in the kitchen, as you can imagine he didn't last long!!
Just thought I'd share that with you.

Tazzy
WOT you mean it is,nt ? ,,,,thats why brides are married in white, all Kitchen appliances come in white.. .......... MM
Old Oct 26th 2003, 3:05 pm
Nutty Nurse

LondonNurse will become famous soon enoughLondonNurse will become famous soon enough

hi becketboy, whats your new job? hope if goes well... :-)