Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone had meds done in Middlesborough?

Anyone had meds done in Middlesborough?

Old Sep 28th 2006, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of
Question Anyone had meds done in Middlesborough?

We have a very worried 11 year old who thinks he is going to have to strip to his pants.(perhaps we shouldnt have wound him up so much. haha) Has anyone had their meds done in Middlesborough who knows if we are likely to have to strip? :scared:
Old Sep 28th 2006, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone had meds done in Middlesborough?

Originally Posted by thebardies
We have a very worried 11 year old who thinks he is going to have to strip to his pants.(perhaps we shouldnt have wound him up so much. haha) Has anyone had their meds done in Middlesborough who knows if we are likely to have to strip? :scared:

OMG poor kid. mind its one of the perks of being a parent I think, taking the mick out of them, or am i just cruel

right back to subject. I had mine and my 13yr old sons done in middlesbrough, general check up was done and the doctors practice in North Ormesby. They checked my son's height, weight, listened to his chest, think they looked in his ears and eyes but not too sure now. He had to give a water sample and that was that..no stripping or anything else untoward.

We had our xrays done at a private clinic at the bottom of Marton Road..that was it..

hope it goes well for you and this has been helpful.

regards

lolly
Old Sep 28th 2006, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lollyno1
OMG poor kid. mind its one of the perks of being a parent I think, taking the mick out of them, or am i just cruel

right back to subject. I had mine and my 13yr old sons done in middlesbrough, general check up was done and the doctors practice in North Ormesby. They checked my son's height, weight, listened to his chest, think they looked in his ears and eyes but not too sure now. He had to give a water sample and that was that..no stripping or anything else untoward.

We had our xrays done at a private clinic at the bottom of Marton Road..that was it..

hope it goes well for you and this has been helpful.

regards

lolly
Thank you so much ,that will put his mind at rest...at least it would if i tell him. ha ha. perhaps the joke could go on just a little longer yet....
Old Sep 29th 2006, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebardies
Thank you so much ,that will put his mind at rest...at least it would if i tell him. ha ha. perhaps the joke could go on just a little longer yet....