Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone had any dealings with?

Wikiposts

anyone had any dealings with?

Old Jun 10th 2004, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of
Default anyone had any dealings with?

Anyone had any dealings with someone on this site called bguy1954?

Had a private message from him, not sure what to think?
Old Jun 10th 2004, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Nope sorry dveonchick, havent heard of that one. Was it good or bad?
Joanne
Old Jun 10th 2004, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of

He just said

Hi with smilies, then another to ask me 2 sign into messenger, which i did as curious, then when i started 2 talk signed out! Most peculiar! Think may block em!
Old Jun 10th 2004, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Oh thats a bit weired isnt it. Perhaps they got cut off or something you a genuine excuse for signing off Or you have a admirer or stalker
Old Jun 10th 2004, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah!

probably got cut off, have unblocked him! May be nice guy! lol!
Old Jun 10th 2004, 7:01 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by devonchick
Yeah!

probably got cut off, have unblocked him! May be nice guy! lol!

Doesnt EXPATS have a list of members, or couldnt u search for his NAME by posts in search bar??? perhaps get his profile
Old Jun 10th 2004, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Have done that already, thats why i decided to try and chat , but it doesnt mean his profiles correct does it! Seems an okay guy! Mind you since I signed in with him iv,e had junkmail which i have never had before lol! Maybe its sign! Spooky!

Time for a twighlight zone moment!

Come on bguy1954, who are you, got us all interested now!
Old May 13th 2005, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

bguy1954 is just really nicebguy1954 is just really nicebguy1954 is just really nicebguy1954 is just really nicebguy1954 is just really nicebguy1954 is just really nicebguy1954 is just really nicebguy1954 is just really nice
Default Re: anyone had any dealings with?

Originally Posted by creamT
Have done that already, thats why i decided to try and chat , but it doesnt mean his profiles correct does it! Seems an okay guy! Mind you since I signed in with him iv,e had junkmail which i have never had before lol! Maybe its sign! Spooky!

Time for a twighlight zone moment!

Come on bguy1954, who are you, got us all interested now!
All is legit I assure you. I saw this post today. I am an american with a lovely Thai wife. we are in USA now working in Florida. Wife has a temp EAD and waiting for AOS. I lived in Thailand for a number of years and we are here now. Going back to Thailand for a visit soon.
Yes I am online at Yahoo ( bguy1954) and aol (jaloochapurr1) all on messenger. Just am looking for friend with similar stories about immigration. Chat anytime if you wish.
Old May 13th 2005, 3:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Think you're a bit late mate - that thread dates from last June.........
Old May 13th 2005, 3:16 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Think you're a bit late mate - that thread dates from last June.........
Ah, but you know the saying.
Better late than never
Old May 13th 2005, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Worst of all: SKYPE!!! :scared:

I mean I use skype all the time but i keep on getting these eastern-european blokes calling me (yup!) and chatting to me. The last one was:

Hi, My name is x, I know you don't know me and I don't know you, but let's change that!

fabie