Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got a PSS Discount Voucher they're not using?

Anyone got a PSS Discount Voucher they're not using?

Old Aug 19th 2003, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

Ben.M is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone got a PSS Discount Voucher they're not using?

Have had shipping quotes from PSS and Anglo Pacific and trying to decide which to go for. It's very difficult to compare like for like as they both came up with different volumes but I think I'm leaning towards PSS. The assessor asked if I had a discount voucher as apparently they give them away at exhibitions. I know it's a bit cheeky to ask but by any chance does anyone have one that they are not using that they would be willing to send me?

Thanks in anticipation,
Ben
Old Aug 19th 2003, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I have got one, but I will be using it! I didn't know about it either until the assessor asked if I had been to the exhibition, when I looked on the back of the magazine there was the £50 off voucher. Cheered me up as I always like a bargain.

Pss were the cheapest quote without the voucher anyway.