Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got kids at Killara High, Killarney Heights High or Oxford Falls Grammar?

Anyone got kids at Killara High, Killarney Heights High or Oxford Falls Grammar?

Old Dec 8th 2005, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future
Default Anyone got kids at Killara High, Killarney Heights High or Oxford Falls Grammar?

I'm interested to know if anybody has children at these schools on the North Shore, Sydney and what their opinions are?

We are arriving in January and one of my main priorities is to get the kids into a good school for the start of term?

I have two girls 12 and 14 and both are adamant they do not want to go to another all girls school which is why I am only looking at co-ed.

Any opinions/reviews much appreciated.

Debs
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

queenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone got kids at Killara High, Killarney Heights High or Oxford Falls Grammar?

Sorry no kids there, but Killara and Oxford Falls both have very good reputations. Oxford Falls is Christian and relatively low cost compared to other private schools. Killara is state and 50% chinese population. Killara also teaches Hebrew so has a fair Jewish population. Must live in catchment area which is available from school secretary.

Don't know about Killarney Heights.

Queenie

Originally Posted by debilloyd
I'm interested to know if anybody has children at these schools on the North Shore, Sydney and what their opinions are?

We are arriving in January and one of my main priorities is to get the kids into a good school for the start of term?

I have two girls 12 and 14 and both are adamant they do not want to go to another all girls school which is why I am only looking at co-ed.

Any opinions/reviews much appreciated.

Debs