Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone got dvd the 'emigrate challenge?'

anyone got dvd the 'emigrate challenge?'

Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default anyone got dvd the 'emigrate challenge?'

well, we got it as a freebie for buying our tickets for the glasgow roadshow. just watched the first of 2 dvd's about 6 families migrating to aus, nz, canada and u.s.

well , i've peed myself watching one of the couples 'the woodlands' i thought my other half hadnt done much to help with the process but kevin is on another planet !!! does he come on here????????????? his poor poor wife, a nurse, how on earth she hasnt put arsnic in his tea i'll never know.

he hasnt shown one bit of interest or enthusiasm about the move, in fact everytime they film he's been horizontal and just talks about laying on a beach and travelling in a camper van for 2 years with 2 kids under3!!!!!!!1 :scared: and he's serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait to see the next dvd, saving it for tommorow. if he actually made the move then i'll eat my hat!!

who's seen it then or does anyone know the two couples filmed and if they made a go of things. one family already there in brisbane!

anyone going to the glasgow roadshow in march then?
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

peanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nice
Default Re: anyone got dvd the 'emigrate challenge?'

Originally Posted by debbiemc
well, we got it as a freebie for buying our tickets for the glasgow roadshow. just watched the first of 2 dvd's about 6 families migrating to aus, nz, canada and u.s.

well , i've peed myself watching one of the couples 'the woodlands' i thought my other half hadnt done much to help with the process but kevin is on another planet !!! does he come on here????????????? his poor poor wife, a nurse, how on earth she hasnt put arsnic in his tea i'll never know.

he hasnt shown one bit of interest or enthusiasm about the move, in fact everytime they film he's been horizontal and just talks about laying on a beach and travelling in a camper van for 2 years with 2 kids under3!!!!!!!1 :scared: and he's serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait to see the next dvd, saving it for tommorow. if he actually made the move then i'll eat my hat!!

who's seen it then or does anyone know the two couples filmed and if they made a go of things. one family already there in brisbane!

I havent seen it but would like to see it to please. In other words can I borrow it when you have watched it.

ta Nicola and Nathan
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peanut21
I havent seen it but would like to see it to please. In other words can I borrow it when you have watched it.

ta Nicola and Nathan

hey is that you nathan??? about time you got on! course you can, i'll post it to you!

have you seen the photos from friday in the gallery?

see you soon

debs x
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:50 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Two's up shippers!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Two's up shippers!

Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:54 pm

Can I borrow it, I meant.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:09 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

whats the glasgow roadshow?

sounds very dodgy to me debs....is it a girls only thing?

if so, can i come??
Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:22 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

We're going. Tickets arrived on Friday, we didn't get a DVD though!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:45 pm

Scotty123 is an unknown quantity at this point

guys why not just rip the DVD and upload it for all to download through torrents
Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by ScottyTee
guys why not just rip the DVD and upload it for all to download through torrents
Or upload it to a site like this
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Or upload it to a site like this

bloody hell, you're asking me to do something i cant even upload photos never mind burning stuff i'll have a word with the kids to see what they can do, although there is a copyright on it and its new so it might not be such a good idea!! i really dont mind posting it on to others and if each person had it and passed it on theres no reason why everyone cant see it!!

got our tickets today herr! we got the dvd because we booked before end of jan! if you fancy meeting, let me know
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=tiredwithtwins]whats the glasgow roadshow?

sounds very dodgy to me debs....is it a girls only thing?

what you like!!!!!!

its the outbound publishing roadshow sue, there one in sandown and for the first time one in glasgow. were going with kate and john and making a weekend of it as its johns birthday. plus, always fancied seeing glasgow.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:19 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

got our tickets today herr! we got the dvd because we booked before end of jan! if you fancy meeting, let me know
Would love to meet up. When are you going - Saturday or Sunday? We're bringing the kids, haven't decided which day yet. We're only 45 mins or so away from it so we should be able to work out a time to get there and meet for a coffee and a chat. You're going to Adelaide as well aren't you?

Gill
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by herrchook
Would love to meet up. When are you going - Saturday or Sunday? We're bringing the kids, haven't decided which day yet. We're only 45 mins or so away from it so we should be able to work out a time to get there and meet for a coffee and a chat. You're going to Adelaide as well aren't you?

Gill

not too far from there gill, brisbane

were going on the saturday with some friends who're moving at the same time but would love to meet up.

i posted a thread a few weeks ago but didnt get much of a response so might give it another go.

sure we'll chat before then though x
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:26 pm
Sunny Sydney

not too far from there gill, brisbane

were going on the saturday with some friends who're moving at the same time but would love to meet up.

i posted a thread a few weeks ago but didnt get much of a response so might give it another go.

sure we'll chat before then though x
Doh

Will definately talk before that. It would be great to meet. I was tinking of adding a new thread too, I'll leave it to you.

Gill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.