Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old Nov 19th 2009, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

We arrived in Australia 2 years ago today!!! Wow doesn't time go fast?
Old Nov 20th 2009, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Many congrats Safin on your anniversary. You know what they say, time flies when you're having fun. X
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Morning all

After much discussion we have decided on The Tavern BHD.
Meet at 7pm have food and etc.

Can people let me knows who is defo coming by the end of the week so I can book a table or 2.

Mx
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

add one to the list...
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Safin
add one to the list...
Ok I have

Me
Safin
Cookster
Tammy
Gillian
Sarah
Laura
Teresa
Becs
Emma
??????????????
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Count me in too pls..
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Have fun girls - I will hopefully be in Brissie Xmas shopping with my mum that weekend.

Keep your eye on Bec if you go to the Mean Fiddler afterwards - shes definitely got her mind set on dancing round that pole.......... !
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jojo and Andy
Count me in too pls..
11 and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 24th 2009, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Look I know its sad but i want to go see the New Moon movie. I'll even admit to having read all the books. Anyone out there that wants to come with me next (cheap) tuesday?
Old Nov 25th 2009, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice

I'm here at last and keen to attend the next expats meet. Is there one tomorrow? Also, does anybody know of a local Avon rep? I need some stuff!!

Look forward to meeting some locals soon, cheers

Bobbie

Oh, and New Moon is FANTASTIC!!!
Old Nov 25th 2009, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

you don't want avon - you want body shop - far fewer yuky chemicals. I sell body shop - you may have guessed that.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey Bobbie

welcome to the Bay - not sure if there is a Hooihans meet up tomorrow but I'm sure there will be one in the next couple of weeks.

Also sometimes some of the girls meet up for coffee so we'll post on here if that happens next week - not sure if I have a day off work next week but if I do I'll be up for coffee.

Other than than, theres a girls xmas night out on Sat 12th December.

Hopefully meet you soon

Kelly
Old Nov 25th 2009, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi

Also sometimes some of the girls meet up for coffee so we'll post on here if that happens next week - not sure if I have a day off work next week but if I do I'll be up for coffee.

Kelly
ohhh I'll hopefully be able to do coffee!
Old Nov 25th 2009, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bobbie
I'm here at last and keen to attend the next expats meet. Is there one tomorrow? Also, does anybody know of a local Avon rep? I need some stuff!!

Look forward to meeting some locals soon, cheers

Bobbie

Oh, and New Moon is FANTASTIC!!!
Hi

Meet up tonight at Hoolis from 5.30 (well thats when the workers get there).

May see you later.

Mrs Isle
Old Nov 26th 2009, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by isle
Hi

Meet up tonight at Hoolis from 5.30 (well thats when the workers get there).

May see you later.

Mrs Isle
I say Mrs..... the workers indeed!!!!!

We will be there from 5 as thats when the special people arrive lol
Angela

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.