Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old Nov 12th 2009, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Me too.

I vote one of the below:-
Georges Greek restaurant
Marina - Cafe Balenas
Cafe Tapas

Can we settled a date asap please cos I am just waiting on you lovely lot to start booking body shop parties with me and I want to be able to tell you when I am free to do it! LOL At the mo I can do most fri/sat nights.
Old Nov 14th 2009, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Ha Ha Ha ...... im easy........ but think im with Kelly on this one.. the pub next to the sex shop!!!!! Trust you to notice that!!

Angela xx
Old Nov 15th 2009, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

To start the ball rolling on dates
Friday 4th December or Saturday 5th.

I know a few people at Angela party suggested this date.

Tapas bar is a good idea as good food excellent price and good location to pubs and BYO.

And I swear I am not just choosing this because its in walking or falling distance from mine.

Mx
Old Nov 15th 2009, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

I vote Sat 5th please.
Tapas is fine with me.
Anyone else my way want to share taxi home?
Old Nov 16th 2009, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

So sorry to be a pain - I can't do Sat 5th Dec as its Steves birthday.
Can do Friday 4th though - is there anyone who can't do Friday 4th?
Old Nov 16th 2009, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

oh ok then I'll vote Friday 4th
Old Nov 16th 2009, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Just a quick reminder - My house 7pm tomorrow (Tues) Body Shop Party. Bring a friend.

Everyone welcome but please let me know (if you haven't already) if you would like to come.
Old Nov 16th 2009, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Safin
Just a quick reminder - My house 7pm tomorrow (Tues) Body Shop Party. Bring a friend.

Everyone welcome but please let me know (if you haven't already) if you would like to come.
Ooooh why do you need numbers do we get a free party bag!lol x
Old Nov 16th 2009, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

goosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nice

Hi ya ,

Cant beleive it I missed it I would of loved to come !! I will have a party soon for you x

Pls can we do a saturday pls as I
have to work on sat morns and thats not good a i will be dodgie hair cuts all day well , worse than normal!! Hope no one minds sorry !

By the way Happy Birthday Angela !! have great eve , thanks for the party we really enjoyed it and was good to meet more people .

Thanks two to Mandy and Nigel for the good food and a lovely day xxxxx

Tam xxxxx
Old Nov 17th 2009, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

can someone make a decision please on dates. I don't know - what are we like? - Isle as organiser (by default as you suggested it) make an executive decision

Goosefat I'll give you a call and we'll arrange something soon
Old Nov 17th 2009, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

How does Friday 11th sound to everyone?

Big hugs and thanks to all who were able to come and support me last night.

If anyone was unable to come and would like to order its not too late....I'll come see you with a brochure or you can get the details from the online shop and not have to pay their big postage cost. Com'on Xmas is only 37 days away!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

you were fab last night Safin - well done.

Yeah - as discussed last night Friday 4th & Sat 5th are not good for Bec as she will be in India.

I'm up for Friday 11th as can't do Sat 12th.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

sebeva will become famous soon enoughsebeva will become famous soon enough

How does Friday 11th sound to everyone?

Big hugs and thanks to all who were able to come and support me last night.

If anyone was unable to come and would like to order its not too late....I'll come see you with a brochure or you can get the details from the online shop and not have to pay their big postage cost. Com'on Xmas is only 37 days away!
Hi everyone,
sorry for being absent here in forum for such a long time I'm always so busy

Safin do you have a link to the shop so I could see what you got there?

By the way girls ( and boys as well )!! I started to work at Tahitian Vibes Salon few weeks ago You are more than welcome if you are looking for nice hair style, color, foils or cut. We have great specials at the moment! We also do hair extensions, beauty and nails. I would be more than happy to meet you there Ask for appointment with Eva (thats me)

Cheers
Eva
Old Nov 18th 2009, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

www.thebodyshop.com.au is the main website. I have the same stuff for the 'at home' version except for a few specials I have they don't and vice versa. Prices the same but they charge more for postage and if you do have any issues returns are much more difficult. Also easier than driving to Maroochydore for nearest shop and its more personal. Having a party means a get together with friends and actually trying the stuff and you can get hostess freebies. OK, ad over.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Well after texting people the out come is Saturday the 12th.

I am sorry if you can not make this date. but as you can imagine there will always be someone who it upsets.

Nigel for one as I have had to move his birthday forward, LOL.

Now the date is set, where do you guys fancy going.

Mx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.