Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

goosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Hi Everyone ,

Well at last we are have our flights booked yippee !!!!

We will be arriving 25th August so pls save us lots of wine and beer ..!!!

We cant wait to meet everyone soooooooo excited !!!

Good luck to all the new people who have just arrived too , we are jealous lol!!

See you all soon

Tam xxxxxxx
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by goosefat
Hi Everyone ,

Well at last we are have our flights booked yippee !!!!

We will be arriving 25th August so pls save us lots of wine and beer ..!!!

We cant wait to meet everyone soooooooo excited !!!

Good luck to all the new people who have just arrived too , we are jealous lol!!

See you all soon

Tam xxxxxxx
Hello

Tammy, about time, so glad it all going your way at last, see you before you know it, thats if we are not members of AA and in a betty ford clinic.

PM Safin for the name of the place they stayed and Clothmama I keep forgetting to PM you back. I do ask them, then forget the name the next day, I think the wine is affecting me already.

I spoke to First Choice Realty and if you find an empty place of theirs they can have you in within a week or 2. Good Luck.

Mrs Isle
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by isle
Hello

Tammy, about time, so glad it all going your way at last, see you before you know it, thats if we are not members of AA and in a betty ford clinic.

PM Safin for the name of the place they stayed and Clothmama I keep forgetting to PM you back. I do ask them, then forget the name the next day, I think the wine is affecting me already.

I spoke to First Choice Realty and if you find an empty place of theirs they can have you in within a week or 2. Good Luck.

Mrs Isle
it was coconut palms on the bay we stayed in - very good
Old Apr 8th 2009, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

goosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Safin
it was coconut palms on the bay we stayed in - very good
Hi Mandy & Safin

Thanks for that I have just emailed to see if they have any thing and the prices etc .... for when we arrive .

Does any one know the cheapest shipping for boxes and car hire from Brisbane but leave the car in Hervey bay .. Couple of weeks hire ?? Thanks in advance .

So much to do now EXCITED !!!

Thanks

Tammyxxxxxxx
Old Apr 10th 2009, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys,

great to meet you all at Hoolihans last night, we really enjoyed it.
Hope your back/shoulder is ok this morning Mandy!
See you all on Monday, looking forward to it.

Goosefat, we have just arrived in the bay and used a great hire car company called herveybayrentacar.com.au, they are really reasonable and the guy is great however I'm unsure if you can pick the car up in Brisbane. Might be worth an ask though.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough

Hi Mrs Kiwi, I'm so sorry I didn't make it down last night. I got to 10.10 and nearly died, I'd forgotten to go to Hoolies and to do any shopping!!! (Ask the others I'm notoriously dippy!!) I'd been at uni all day so my brain must have been zapped! Hope to catch up soon!

Whats going on on Monday?
Old Apr 10th 2009, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
Hi guys,

Goosefat, we have just arrived in the bay and used a great hire car company called herveybayrentacar.com.au, they are really reasonable and the guy is great however I'm unsure if you can pick the car up in Brisbane. Might be worth an ask though.
Good to meet you too. Welcome to the Hervey Bay Appreciation Society. Your membership cards are in the post.!!

Angela
Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Clothmama, no worries, I'll definitely see you soon. Not sure if Monday is organised yet, there was talk of a meet up.

Let me know what the plans are, we are having dinner in the evening with my brother and his in laws but are free during the day.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Meant to add, Cookster I hope you're getting on ok without your daughter. Retail therapy should help!
Old Apr 11th 2009, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Cookster just let me know monday is 3pm at Hoolies to debrief the lads camping trip
Old Apr 11th 2009, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Safin, I knew the meet up was Monday and I was 90% sure it was Hoolies but didn't want to tell Clothmama the wrong thing. See you then.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
Hi guys,

Thanks Mrs Kiwi

Ill check it out . Hope you are doing well out there see you soon

bye for now

Tammy
Old Apr 12th 2009, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

We were going to do barbie brekkie at the Purple Park, Point Vernon. But the weather isn't too good this morn. Anyone still want to go or do you think our kids will slip off the climbing frame and break a leg??!! It could clear up in the next hour and a half......I have sausages on hold at the mo!!!

Jojo xx
Old Apr 12th 2009, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm able to come and still up for it despite the weather but obviously its better if those with kids decide whether we should still do it or not - so I'll wait to hear what you guys decide.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just heard brekkie in the park is cancelled - thats a shame but no worries, Safin and Clothmama I'm sure I'll meet you one of these days!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.