Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old Feb 25th 2009, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Originally Posted by Cookster

PS Count me in for Blazing Saddles
Hi, pleased your joining us on Monday. I think Safin is booking a table for 7.30pm

If anyone else would like to come the more the merrier, but we need to know sooner rather than later. Cheers.

Jojo xx
Old Feb 25th 2009, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and small announcement - we got qld sponsorship today so now finally have a clear route to PR in not too distant future!!!!!!!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Safin
Oh and small announcement - we got qld sponsorship today so now finally have a clear route to PR in not too distant future!!!!!!!
Well done again. Congratulations. Hooray. Does that mean we can celebrate on Monday and have a vast amount of alcohol?

I am joking - definatley none for me.

Take care. Jojo xx
Old Feb 25th 2009, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

So good to hear your news earlier, maybe we could push the boat out and have one very very very small one litre glass of wine to celerate. lol

Looking forward to Monday already.

PS you should of come girls the water was cold.

Mrs Isle
Old Feb 25th 2009, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

sebeva will become famous soon enoughsebeva will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jojo and Andy
Hi, pleased your joining us on Monday. I think Safin is booking a table for 7.30pm

If anyone else would like to come the more the merrier, but we need to know sooner rather than later. Cheers.

Jojo xx
I would love to but we are going to the Gold Coast on weekend and won't get back before Monday evening... Do you think I can join you anyway if I'm back on time? If yes, where are you going to meet you?

Last edited by sebeva; Feb 25th 2009 at 2:43 am. Reason: forgot something :)
Old Feb 25th 2009, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

sebeva will become famous soon enoughsebeva will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sebeva
I would love to but we are going to the Gold Coast on weekend and won't get back before Monday evening... Do you think I can join you anyway if I'm back on time? If yes, where are you going to meet you?
Course you can - Blazing Saddles restaurant - we'll be there from 7.30 on. Anyone else? I'll be booking tomorow morning!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Safin, well done on the sponsorship, you must feel great.

Thanks to you & Cookster for the footie info, can you please ask your OH's if they class a 38 year old as a Golden Oldie (he is, I promise!) and is there room on the team for him, we'll be in HB on Sunday 5th April.

Thanks.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 1:19 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
Hi Safin,
where does your OH play footie?
Do you know what the age group is? My hubbie is a diehard footballer even though hes 38 now and getting on a bit!
Hi Mrs Kiwi,

The club is called Sandy Straits Football Club and they have just had 4 sign on dates for players and coaches. Last date was 21st Feb but they will probably still accept people depending on the number of applications they have received.

Gillian
Old Feb 26th 2009, 1:21 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Congratulations Safin -well deserved.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 4:47 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Safin

Speaking of footie - does anyone know anything about Kawungan Football Club, the man at the top there has asked hubby to call in with a view to doing some coaching.

Cheers xxxxxx

17 days and counting ladies
Old Feb 26th 2009, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tasmas
Congratulations Safin

Speaking of footie - does anyone know anything about Kawungan Football Club, the man at the top there has asked hubby to call in with a view to doing some coaching.

Cheers xxxxxx

17 days and counting ladies
My kids play for them!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Phil Rimmer is the guy Safin. His wife works at the TAFE as Faculty Manager Community Services and Health. Been communicating with them since I sent hubby's CV off and it kinda got passed around a bit.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Is he looking to coach kids? I know the coach for one of my sons (U8's) was looking for some support (young girl never done any coaching before but apparently good player)
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough

My kids play for them!
I've joined Josh up there too!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.