Reload this Page >

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Originally Posted by Safin
Is he looking to coach kids? I know the coach for one of my sons (U8's) was looking for some support (young girl never done any coaching before but apparently good player)
I met her, she is very young
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

the U9's coach will be trainin galongsdie her and will be keeping an eye out and doing a bit of joint training. Also they are hoping a couple of the gents team will come along and help - or rope some interested parents in !!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the info on the footie club Gillian. We'll look in to it when we arrive.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

We're not sure what they're are gonna ask him to do because he also does sports injuries/first aid etc as well as coaching.

We'll see. We're hoping it's a good way of getting his feet in the door for other jobs, meeting people, word of mouth jobs, who you know not what you know, if that makes sense.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

Well Andy went to the golden cronies football last night for the first time and really enjoyed it.

Anyone doing anything over the weekend?

Jojo xx
Old Mar 5th 2009, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

missdaisymay will become famous soon enough

Hello all, I seem to have been away from the thread for ages and so much has happened. And i note a lot of it is drinking!! hahaha But who can blame you all with the wonderful warm weather we've had this summer. And might i add, i woke up this morning and said to hubby how silly it is to have the fan still going flat out and it's autum. must be the hormones playing up again.

And congratulations to all the newbies to the bay who have arrived, and to those on their way. I hope everyone is settling in nicely and that this change is all you dreamt it to be.

I'm also thrilled that there hasnt been one mention about crocodiles and sharks. Good to see everyones priority has been drinking
Old Mar 5th 2009, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, please. We've had our first day in the 20s for ages today. The temps have plummeted to the teens here in south NZ and we've had our woodburner going some days. Life is not fair.

And you're all drinking without me!

Now where's my magic wand?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

missdaisymay will become famous soon enough

oohh a woodburner, i'd love to be cold enough to go and sit infront of a woodburner. I have to go in a minute and wash our 4wd which is caked in mud. I'll try park it under a tree and stick my togs on, hope the neighbours arent out and about. I'll probably put them off their lunch.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light

Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Hi all

My phone played up yesterday i was only getting certain texts, so if anyone texted me and i never replied sorry.

I called 3 and they got me to restart my phone and i have lost everyones numbers so if you know me, please text me with name and number again, thanks.

Sory ladies I need to cry off tonight as we have had an invite elsewere and booze is involved.

quess which one i am choosing.

mrs isle
Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

oh I wonder!!

Ok so tonight, meet where? at 6pm? whos coming? me, Jojo, clothmama...anyone else for a brisk exercise walk along the beach/esplanade?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

I've just text you!!

6pm Aqua Vue? Or nearest parking space you can get?!!
Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

No 6pm at Enzios! Be ready for a very brisk walk I need to walk off some major calories!!! But not as many as a 3 litre milkshake!! (was anyone watching)?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jojo and Andy
No 6pm at Enzios! Be ready for a very brisk walk I need to walk off some major calories!!! But not as many as a 3 litre milkshake!! (was anyone watching)?
make your mind up woman! LOL

I only said enzios as its your end and if Isle isn't coming....
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

brissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond repute

Hervey Bay is the biggest toilet I have ever seen in Oz. Worse than Manjimup, Carnarvon and other coastal holes.

Backpackers have to drink in Backpacker pubs only, trust me, if they hear your accent in any of the regular pubs youre in trouble, especially if you are out with a group of men.

It is the gateway to the reef and has some beautiful coastline but the local inhabitants are the roughest unfriendlies, toothless, bogan pratts you will ever see.

I would rather live in Redfern in Sydney than Hervey Bay.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.