Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got any suggestions on cheap flights to Glasgow

Anyone got any suggestions on cheap flights to Glasgow

Old Dec 27th 2007, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

The Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud of
Default Anyone got any suggestions on cheap flights to Glasgow

Anyone got any ideas on where I can find cheap flights to Glasgow for end of june/start of july?

Going home to sunny Scotland (okay maybe not that sunny) for a 3 week holiday to see all our family and friends! Really looking forward to it!!

Cheers
Old Dec 27th 2007, 5:49 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got any suggestions on cheap flights to Glasgow

Originally Posted by The Reid Family View Post
Anyone got any ideas on where I can find cheap flights to Glasgow for end of june/start of july?

Going home to sunny Scotland (okay maybe not that sunny) for a 3 week holiday to see all our family and friends! Really looking forward to it!!

Cheers
Try price to Newcastle as well as Glasgow, as Emirates now doing there also.

The cheaper the price the less leg room tends to be the norm.

I've always fancied getting one of those round the world tickets and just making UK one of the stop overs or miss it altogether.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

The Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by annqldau View Post
Try price to Newcastle as well as Glasgow, as Emirates now doing there also.

The cheaper the price the less leg room tends to be the norm.

I've always fancied getting one of those round the world tickets and just making UK one of the stop overs or miss it altogether.
Thanks might just check that out but you wouldnt want to miss it altogether despite what people think or say parts of it are very very beautiful and i do miss home
Old Dec 27th 2007, 6:09 am

Thanks might just check that out but you wouldnt want to miss it altogether despite what people think or say parts of it are very very beautiful and i do miss home
I know I've been but there are also lots of places I haven't been that I would consider spending the money on first. But if you are homesick it's your choice.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by annqldau View Post
I know I've been but there are also lots of places I haven't been that I would consider spending the money on first. But if you are homesick it's your choice.
Hey i appreciate what you are saying and yeah i would rather spend the money visiting somewhere else myself to be honest but unfortunately my family and friends are there so a visit is necessary
Old Dec 27th 2007, 6:17 am

Hey i appreciate what you are saying and yeah i would rather spend the money visiting somewhere else myself to be honest but unfortunately my family and friends are there so a visit is necessary
If that's what rings your bell, try some of the not so common airlines like I think it's Malaysia and Japan Airlines, plus sometimes going uncommon routes like via Switzerland and the likes makes it cheaper.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 7:21 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
When my sister visited in September from the UK she flew Korean to Heathrow. I think it was about 600 UK pounds. She got a cheap flight to either Edinburgh/Glasgow to get her home. Said it was cheap and cheerful.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 27th 2007, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers

Any room in your suitcase for me??
Old Dec 28th 2007, 1:00 am
Alone again, naturally

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Try www.zuji.com.au
Old Dec 28th 2007, 1:41 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
I suspect there aint much cheap out there....best I could see was about $2400. Whatever you do.....book up soon! http://www.news.com.au/travel/story/...014090,00.html

ps can I come too.....love Wegieland!

Last edited by bcworld; Dec 28th 2007 at 1:48 am.
Old Dec 28th 2007, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Glasgowlass View Post
Any room in your suitcase for me??
Plenty of room
Old Dec 28th 2007, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bcworld View Post
I suspect there aint much cheap out there....best I could see was about $2400. Whatever you do.....book up soon! http://www.news.com.au/travel/story/...014090,00.html

ps can I come too.....love Wegieland!
Sure no problem
Old Dec 28th 2007, 3:49 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats wierd, i was thinking the same thing
Old Dec 28th 2007, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

Try www.bestflights.com.au they have some really good deals.
Old Dec 28th 2007, 8:36 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it depends on when you're coming back. If you're planning on flying back before the UK schools break up third(ish) week of July you'll find it cheaper than after.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.