Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone on the Gold Coast

Anyone on the Gold Coast

Old May 31st 2010, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all
Default Anyone on the Gold Coast

Hey,
me and the family moved to the Gold Coast a month ago from Cairns and before that Perth.

My son goes to Broadbeach state school and I have a 16 month old daughter.

Is there anyone in the area that would like to meet up and make some new friends with the new family in town?

Becky
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone on the Gold Coast

Hi Becky,

Do you go on facebook? If you do then join... Expats on the Gold Coast.

They are a really nice bunch of people who organise lots of meets for familys and lots of other things too....a great way to meet people.

LibbyX
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 1:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

Thanks Libby I will now.

Becky
Old Jun 7th 2010, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yellowmellow
Hey,
me and the family moved to the Gold Coast a month ago from Cairns and before that Perth.

My son goes to Broadbeach state school and I have a 16 month old daughter.

Is there anyone in the area that would like to meet up and make some new friends with the new family in town?

Becky
Hi Becky

We are moving out to Robina/Varsity area next month and I would love to meet up. We have a daughter 7 and son 4. Will contact you once we arrive thanks Nicky
Old Jun 7th 2010, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nbn8
Hi Becky

We are moving out to Robina/Varsity area next month and I would love to meet up. We have a daughter 7 and son 4. Will contact you once we arrive thanks Nicky
Hi Nicky,

Congrats on the new adventure, enjoy your last month in the UK. When you arrive message me and I shall pass on my number so we can arrange a meet up.
Have you got a job lined up yet?
My son will be happy that you have a boy who is a similar age, most people we meet have girls!
We are at Broadbeach/surfers and we love it here.

Becky
Old Jun 8th 2010, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to all

Hi Becky

Hi Nicky,
We are in Mudgeeraba, 5 mins from Robina, and have a son who is 4.
We have been here nearly 2 years now and have a lovely circle of friends.
I meet up with some girlfriends every Wednesday for coffee and a chinwag, all of whom are mums with kids varying from small babies,4 year old boys, 8 year old girls and various teens.
When you arrive and have a spare moment then send me a message on here and we could get together if you would like a friendly face
Sunbound
Old Jun 8th 2010, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sunbound
Hi Nicky,
We are in Mudgeeraba, 5 mins from Robina, and have a son who is 4.
We have been here nearly 2 years now and have a lovely circle of friends.
I meet up with some girlfriends every Wednesday for coffee and a chinwag, all of whom are mums with kids varying from small babies,4 year old boys, 8 year old girls and various teens.
When you arrive and have a spare moment then send me a message on here and we could get together if you would like a friendly face
Sunbound
Hi Sunbound and Yellow Mellow

Thanks I will def send you a message once we arrive as it would be lovely to meet a few people and for the little ones to play. Speak soon Nicky
Old Jun 20th 2010, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Hi Sunbound and Yellow Mellow

Thanks I will def send you a message once we arrive as it would be lovely to meet a few people and for the little ones to play. Speak soon Nicky
Hi to all, there is a meet up on the 24th July, Runaway bay, It is a family day with footie for the kids and Men, Face painting, Santa and loads of fun, We went to one nearly 3 years ago and met lots of new friends. It can be a bit daunting but was well worth it as some are now very good friends.

Details are on the meet up under Xmas in July, dont feel you cant go because you dont know anyone as we have all been there.

Hannah
Old Aug 12th 2010, 11:44 pm
Just Joined

ahughes27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys, I moved from Perth to the Gold Coast in Feb, currently renting in Burleigh Waters, my kids are a little older tho.. girl 14 and boy 10, struggling to make friends here and can't seem to find expats in the gold coast on facebook??!! Anyone know of any meets??
Old Aug 13th 2010, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ahughes27
Hey Guys, I moved from Perth to the Gold Coast in Feb, currently renting in Burleigh Waters, my kids are a little older tho.. girl 14 and boy 10, struggling to make friends here and can't seem to find expats in the gold coast on facebook??!! Anyone know of any meets??
I moved over here 3 weeks ago and currently in Robina but I go to Burleigh beach and swimming with the kids. PM if you fancy meeting for coffee and a chat Nicky
Old Aug 13th 2010, 10:53 pm
Just Joined

ahughes27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds good sent you a PM. Alison x