Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone going to the ROCKIT festival next Sunday?

Anyone going to the ROCKIT festival next Sunday?

Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

kelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant future
Default Anyone going to the ROCKIT festival next Sunday?

Just wondered if anyone else was going?
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:14 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Anyone going to the ROCKIT festival next Sunday?

Originally Posted by kelusa
Yep, me and the rest of the tribe
Old Nov 28th 2005, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

My eldest WAS going with his girlfriend.........but he has just sold his tickets for 200 bucks!!! :scared:
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:09 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Yup,
I'll be there.

Broke my bloody wrist playing kick to kick footy in the park on Sunday, but I'm still gonna go.

I'll just have to drink my beer using my other hand!!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:20 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Me, worzel and our 8 year old will be there, although we could have saved ourselves some money, as our rental is walking distance from the arena, we could have sat in the garden and listened!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

I've just seen Oasis and Foo Fighters in the last three days in Brissie and both are fantastic.
The Foos are just AWESOME!!!! Great guitars and top tracks. Dave Grohl is a brilliant front man.
They have more stage presence and charisma than Oasis, who were actually a lot better than I expected. Liam was in top form and they played about an hour and 40 mins.
You guys are in for a treat
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

kelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant future

Don't suppose anyone has two spare seats in their car on Sunday night heading towards Kingsly way do they? We're trying to work out how to get back to my nana's house after the concert. How is everyone else getting home with it being Sunday service and all that?
It should be a fab day/night!
Kel
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:50 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Don't suppose anyone has two spare seats in their car on Sunday night heading towards Kingsly way do they? We're trying to work out how to get back to my nana's house after the concert. How is everyone else getting home with it being Sunday service and all that?
It should be a fab day/night!
Kel
Transperth are putting on FREE extra trains & buses for the gig!
Just show your Rockit ticket...

http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/Default.aspx?tabid=331
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

Had a fab time! Oasis were amazing! Hope everyone had as good a time as us
Old Dec 5th 2005, 4:39 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Damn. Missed it. Didn`t even know it was on.

going to see Coldplay in July though at Burswood
Old Dec 6th 2005, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Stormz
Damn. Missed it. Didn`t even know it was on.

going to see Coldplay in July though at Burswood
We're going to see Coldplay too - can't wait. I couldn't believe it when I heard they're coming to Perth. They should be amazing too!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 2:10 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Had a fab time! Oasis were amazing! Hope everyone had as good a time as us
Yes it was excellent. well organised as well I thought. No beer down the front was a good idea. It stopped the fights going off in the mosh pit (well most of them).
Oasis sounded a bit rusty I thought (and I am A big fan)
Foo Fighters were excellent live though, first time I've seen them and was well impressed. Very slick and professional.

What happened to the Killers? They were supposed to be here end of November but nothing happened, tickets were advertised on Heatseeker.com.au (still are I think)