Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone going to perth to do care work for special needs people?

Anyone going to perth to do care work for special needs people?

Old Aug 13th 2005, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future
Default Anyone going to perth to do care work for special needs people?

I am due in Perth within the next 6 months, and hope to work with people with learning difficulties. Anyone else doing that sort of thing?
Old Aug 13th 2005, 6:23 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone going to perth to do care work for special needs people?

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
I am due in Perth within the next 6 months, and hope to work with people with learning difficulties. Anyone else doing that sort of thing?
Hello,just wanted to welcome you to the site
Old Aug 14th 2005, 12:35 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

bump
Old Aug 16th 2005, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

what sort of business are you in Ransi, dare I ask?
Old Aug 16th 2005, 4:02 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

pm me with your details- I work in that field and may be able to guide you in the right direction
Old Aug 16th 2005, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

Whats this about ill-repute? Can I trust telling this man anything????? Oh well here goes!
I work in a home caring for adults with learning difficulties. I work shifts, and do everything from ferrying them around to various daycentres,showing them how to use the washing machine, dishwasheretc, helping them clean their rooms, give them their medication, cook for them, take them out on trips and in between that there is shopping, doctors trips and domestic work in the bungalow where they live. Their are 6 of them with ensuite bedrooms and a team of 12 carers who work in twos. I have actually done accounts work all my life but am enjoying the change and wish to continue with this line of work when I get to Perth.I would actually like to get more involved with teaching them lifeskills and things like painting and cooking, but I am not a qualified teacher. If you know anything to help then thanks
Old Aug 17th 2005, 12:14 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Whats this about ill-repute? Can I trust telling this man anything????? Oh well here goes!
I work in a home caring for adults with learning difficulties. I work shifts, and do everything from ferrying them around to various daycentres,showing them how to use the washing machine, dishwasheretc, helping them clean their rooms, give them their medication, cook for them, take them out on trips and in between that there is shopping, doctors trips and domestic work in the bungalow where they live. Their are 6 of them with ensuite bedrooms and a team of 12 carers who work in twos. I have actually done accounts work all my life but am enjoying the change and wish to continue with this line of work when I get to Perth.I would actually like to get more involved with teaching them lifeskills and things like painting and cooking, but I am not a qualified teacher. If you know anything to help then thanks
I've PM'd you.