Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Going To The Oz Exibition In Leeds In April ????

Anyone Going To The Oz Exibition In Leeds In April ????

Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Default Anyone Going To The Oz Exibition In Leeds In April ????

Hi All,

Just intereted to know whether anybody is going to the Oz Exibtion in Leeds in April ??

Would be GREAT to meet whoever is planning the move !

Donna & Pete.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

luckygirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone Going To The Oz Exibition In Leeds In April ????

Hi

Me and my hubby are planning on going to get more info on moving. Have you been to one before or first time? Not really sure what to expect.

LG
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by luckygirl
Hi

Me and my hubby are planning on going to get more info on moving. Have you been to one before or first time? Not really sure what to expect.

LG
Hi LG,

Never been to one either, I believe they can be quite usefull. It's only £15 each on the door, what have we got to lose ?

Donna.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi

LG
Welcome to BE by the way.

Donna & Pete.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

maccy124 is an unknown quantity at this point

do you have a web link or any other information? might be interested in going but can't seem to find it?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by maccy124
do you have a web link or any other information? might be interested in going but can't seem to find it?

Thanks in advance.

Hiya,

The web address is www.expo-australia.com

Cheers
Donna.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:15 am
Just Joined

luckygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

That's what we thought, a good way to get more info.

What day are you guys going?

LG
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:51 am
Just Joined

Eldrew05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01
Hiya,

Cheers
Donna.
Thanks for link I think we are going to go to Olympia London in April to get some advise...Tracey
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

That's what we thought, a good way to get more info.

What day are you guys going?

LG

Morning LG,

We are going on the Saturday (5th) all being well, what about you ?

What do you and your husband do for a living ?

If you end up going, might be worth a meet up

Donna & Pete.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:05 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eldrew05
Thanks for link I think we are going to go to Olympia London in April to get some advise...Tracey
I just looked this up yesterday, I think we're going to the one in London too. There's this one and this one

http://www.emigrate2.co.uk/news_detail-123.htm

which also looks like it might be interesting. I'd be happy just to go and get brochures and some info on working.

Therese
Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi

I put a post up on the meet ups about having a night out in leeds on the 5th after the expo???

If your up for it let me know.

There are some cheap hotels Etap is only £32 and rooms sleep 3!!! Jurys is also nearby but a tad more pricey!!!!

Cx
Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Hi LG,

Never been to one either, I believe they can be quite usefull. It's only £15 each on the door, what have we got to lose ?

Donna.
If you do plenty of research and know what your visa options are, where you can open bank account prior to going to Aus. Then save yourself the £15 each and stay at home. Been to expo and learnt nothing, got lots of waffle from a company saying they could find work for my Mrs which came to nothing, lots of bits of paper advertising removals firms, banks etc etc etc. Was a waste of time really Can find all the info they offer on line and avoid the hard sell that comes with it.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

maccy124 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya,

Cheers
Donna.
thanks a lot for the link.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:17 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Hi All,

Just intereted to know whether anybody is going to the Oz Exibtion in Leeds in April ??

Would be GREAT to meet whoever is planning the move !

Donna & Pete.
when and where's it on as I'd love to go to it
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paul30
when and where's it on as I'd love to go to it
5th/6th April at the Royal Armouries.

Take lots of copies of your CV with a photo on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.