Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Going to Melbourne in January 2006

Anyone Going to Melbourne in January 2006

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

wild-star has a spectacular aura aboutwild-star has a spectacular aura aboutwild-star has a spectacular aura about
Talking Anyone Going to Melbourne in January 2006

Hi,

We have now told the parents that we got the visa and flights are booked to leave on 24th January. Only 93 days to go, :scared: not that we are counting or anything .

The only thing left to do now is have what is left of our possessions packed and shipped, planning to send them a few week before we flight out.

Is any one else moving to Melbourne in January time
Thanks

Wild-Star

Old Oct 24th 2005, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Izzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Anyone Going to Melbourne in January 2006

Originally Posted by wild-star
Hi,

We have now told the parents that we got the visa and flights are booked to leave on 24th January. Only 93 days to go, :scared: not that we are counting or anything .

The only thing left to do now is have what is left of our possessions packed and shipped, planning to send them a few week before we flight out.

Is any one else moving to Melbourne in January time
Thanks

Wild-Star

Hi there,

We are off to Melbourne on 28th November - we can't wait now . Our furniture went 2 weeks ago, so we do not have the most comfortable home right now. I am finding the last few weeks a bit of a drag though, there is so much to do and I don't feel as if we have any time for ourselves, as there are just so many people to see. that sounds bad doesn't it ? I guess we will have enough time to ourselves once we get there ! We have accommodation for first 2 weeks only, so we will have to get a rental very quickly. But should tie in nicely with our furniture arriving. I hope we can get a rental in that time, cos otherwise we will be homeless for Xmas. Last year, when we were out there, even the estate agents close up for 2 weeks at Xmas ! Hope your move goes well. Do you know where you would like to live ?