Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone going to glastonbury. we are

anyone going to glastonbury. we are

Old May 2nd 2005, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice
Default anyone going to glastonbury. we are

if anyone is going to the glastonbury festival this year perhaps we could make it into a sort of mini-meet(pardon the pun).
we are going and cant wait. kate is looking forward to seeing coldplay(although i think they are a poor mans radiohead) and i'm looking forward to seeing elvis costello and kylie(for the obvious reason, her talent as a singer, what did you think i meant)

derek
Old May 3rd 2005, 10:32 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone going to glastonbury. we are

Originally Posted by kateandderek
if anyone is going to the glastonbury festival this year perhaps we could make it into a sort of mini-meet(pardon the pun).
we are going and cant wait. kate is looking forward to seeing coldplay(although i think they are a poor mans radiohead) and i'm looking forward to seeing elvis costello and kylie(for the obvious reason, her talent as a singer, what did you think i meant)

derek
Not going to Glastonbury but we are going to the V Festival at Weston Park in August.

We had a shock this weekend when my MIL's partner confessed that he had been one of those hippies wandering around naked at Glastonbury in the 60's.
Old May 3rd 2005, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone going to glastonbury. we are

Originally Posted by kateandderek

derek
Pretty much nothing makes me homesick, I love my new home too much. But I tend to sulk for the whole weekend when it's winter here and Glastonbury is on in the UK and pretty much all my friends are there. Will someone hurry up and invent that teleportation device please.