Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone going for 2nd stage SIR yet?

Anyone going for 2nd stage SIR yet?

Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

shorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud of
Question Anyone going for 2nd stage SIR yet?

An update of what goes on would be nice from anyone going for the next stage.

Thanks

Joanne
Old Jan 18th 2007, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anyone going for 2nd stage SIR yet?

Hi Joanne

There is a poster from Adelaide who I think should be going for the second stage around mid February '07. Keep your eyes peeled, I am interested too.

BB
Old Jan 18th 2007, 3:56 am
Just Joined

*Sigh* is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone going for 2nd stage SIR yet?

Hi

We are in the process of going through the second stage, there is a good thread on 'Adelaidebrits' where someone has listed the procedure involved and their experiences so far.

Cheers
Si
Old Jan 18th 2007, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Question Re: Anyone going for 2nd stage SIR yet?

Hi again,

Who i Qld wll be the first to go for the second stage of te SIR VISA? I'm just glad it's not us, have looked at the website and it just doesn't seem to be proeprly geared up for this Visa as yet.

People are now applying for the 2nd stage in SA and are having no difficulty (check Adelaide Brits).

Also am i readig this right that Qld Govt. are not partaing i the STNI Visa and therefore leaving the RSMS Visa the only route for us SIR VISA holders in Qld?

Anyone throw any light on this please???