Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone flying out of Manchester with SA on 14th June?

Anyone flying out of Manchester with SA on 14th June?

Old Jun 5th 2006, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all
Default Anyone flying out of Manchester with SA on 14th June?

Just wondered if anyone would be on the same flight as us?
Old Jun 5th 2006, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone flying out of Manchester with SA on 14th June?

Originally Posted by liverpool girl
not flying out on 14 june but i have been on that flight. went to bribane were are u going
Old Jun 5th 2006, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

I'm flying on the 14th but out of heathrow. Will think of you!

Old Jun 5th 2006, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Luma
I'm flying on the 14th but out of heathrow. Will think of you!
I knew you were flying out on the 14th but guessed it would be from Heathrow. Hope you have a good flight and that the packing goes smoothly. We've got packers in on the 9th - gives us the weekend to have a good clear-up and get the house ready for renting out - our tenants move in on the 15th! We know them so that gives us peace of mind I guess.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by raven
not flying out on 14 june but i have been on that flight. went to bribane were are u going
We're off to Sydney. Staying at the transit hotel at Singapore airport to get some beauty sleep and then it's on to Sydney. Have never even been to Oz so we're half excited and half really scared. Really not looking forward to daughters last day at school on the 13th - I think there's going to be a few tears from me and her teacher.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 8:21 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

God what an adventure!
You are so brave going to live in a land you have never been to. I really hold my hands up to you.
I lived in Aus as a child and you are making the best decision of your life.
Good luck,
J x
Old Jun 5th 2006, 10:21 pm
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light

We did that flight. SA are great and Manchester were fantastic also. We did that trip and then after visiting friends in Melbourne the next week decided to move to Melbourne so Hubby flew back to Syd and drove all our luggage to Mel!!

Wow that was nearly 3 years ago, time flies! Where are you moving from?

LJJ
Old Jun 6th 2006, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

We're off to Sydney. Staying at the transit hotel at Singapore airport to get some beauty sleep and then it's on to Sydney. Have never even been to Oz so we're half excited and half really scared. Really not looking forward to daughters last day at school on the 13th - I think there's going to be a few tears from me and her teacher.
you will love it in Sydney spent 3 days there be sure to walk the bridge