Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is anyone flying out on 31st August to Brisbane?

Is anyone flying out on 31st August to Brisbane?

Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:33 pm
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Is anyone flying out on 31st August to Brisbane?

Is anyone flying from heathow on 31st August with Singapore airlines at 12.00pm?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Is anyone flying out on 31st August to Brisbane?

Hi Julie, nope, we're 1st Sept 18.30 with Singapore. Are you stopping over for a few hours?

donna
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:47 pm
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by doje6863
Hi Julie, nope, we're 1st Sept 18.30 with Singapore. Are you stopping over for a few hours?

donna

Hello Donna

Yes we are just staying a few hours. while the plane refuels.

Are in staying in Brisbane?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I'm flying 31st August from Heathrow but with Qantas.

We're staying in the airport hotel for 2 nights prior so would be happy to meet up for a pre-flight drink/joint panic attack if you fancy it

Tracey
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:05 pm
Got our visas

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hi

I'm flying 31st August from Heathrow but with Qantas.

We're staying in the airport hotel for 2 nights prior so would be happy to meet up for a pre-flight drink/joint panic attack if you fancy it

Tracey
Hello Tracy

There may be a chance will be staying in a local hotel near the airport that night. If so yes that would be great. I will let you know nearer the time.

Cheers
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julie hilton
Hello Tracy

There may be a chance will be staying in a local hotel near the airport that night. If so yes that would be great. I will let you know nearer the time.

Cheers
Cool, do you have kids? Mine are 16 and 11. We're staying for the 2 nights to chill out a bit before we fly. Theres a pool at the hotel for the kids and we're just going to be taking it easy
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:25 pm
Got our visas

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Cool, do you have kids? Mine are 16 and 11. We're staying for the 2 nights to chill out a bit before we fly. Theres a pool at the hotel for the kids and we're just going to be taking it easy

Yes millions of the buggers

We have four of them 17 year old boy, 16 boy, 14 girl and my little 3 year old.

Thats going to be fun travelling. Need to have lots of voda on my trip!

No seriously it will be fine. We have got alovely 4 bedroom house with our own pool for a whole month of September, so I will be doing alot of relaxing before I start work.

What are your plans?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by julie hilton
Yes millions of the buggers

We have four of them 17 year old boy, 16 boy, 14 girl and my little 3 year old.

Thats going to be fun travelling. Need to have lots of voda on my trip!

No seriously it will be fine. We have got alovely 4 bedroom house with our own pool for a whole month of September, so I will be doing alot of relaxing before I start work.

What are your plans?
I havent got anywhere to stay yet, although I would like a house with a pool when we first arrive.

Start work on 8th October so will have a manic month trying to get the kids into school etc. before we can settle into our new life