Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Flying to Brisbane on 14 August??

Anyone Flying to Brisbane on 14 August??

Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

The Moore Family will become famous soon enoughThe Moore Family will become famous soon enough
Smile Anyone Flying to Brisbane on 14 August??

Hi, we are flying to Brisbane from Heathrow on 14th August and just thought it would be nice to meet up with anyone travelling on the same day.

Nicky
Old Jun 6th 2007, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone Flying to Brisbane on 14 August??

Hi Nicky

Oh what a shame we are flying to Brisbane on 13th August but are having a five day stopover in Singapore. Would be happy to meet up in Brisbane when we arrive on 18th august though. Where will you be staying? We have rented an apartment in Newstead to start off with until we find a house to buy. There are six of us but my oldest son will be returning to University for a year at the end of September before he joins us for good(hopefully). The others are Luke who is 18, Sophie who is 16 and Ellie who is 11 and Simon and myself. We have first cousins who live in Brisbane but would like to meet people who are making the move to support each other along the journey.

Janet x
Old Jun 6th 2007, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

The Moore Family will become famous soon enoughThe Moore Family will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Anyone Flying to Brisbane on 14 August??

Originally Posted by Janet Rutledge
Hi Nicky

Oh what a shame we are flying to Brisbane on 13th August but are having a five day stopover in Singapore. Would be happy to meet up in Brisbane when we arrive on 18th august though. Where will you be staying? We have rented an apartment in Newstead to start off with until we find a house to buy. There are six of us but my oldest son will be returning to University for a year at the end of September before he joins us for good(hopefully). The others are Luke who is 18, Sophie who is 16 and Ellie who is 11 and Simon and myself. We have first cousins who live in Brisbane but would like to meet people who are making the move to support each other along the journey.

Janet x
Hi Janet, we are flying out to Brisbane and then heading to the Sunshine Coast (Noosa) about 120km away from Brisbane, but do keep in touch and let us know how you're getting on as we're all in the same boat and will be going through the same things.

Good luck

Nicky x
Old Jun 6th 2007, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone Flying to Brisbane on 14 August??

Hi Nicky

Where abouts in Essex are you? have you been to any of the Essex meets? They have been quite good the two that I have been to. The last one met up at the Halfway house on the A127. There is one supposed to be happening before August when we go so if you are free come along to it as it is good to talk with people going through the same process as you. Look out for it on the Meet Ups forum.

Janet
Old Jun 6th 2007, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Anyone Flying to Brisbane on 14 August??

Originally Posted by Janet Rutledge
Hi Nicky

Where abouts in Essex are you? have you been to any of the Essex meets? They have been quite good the two that I have been to. The last one met up at the Halfway house on the A127. There is one supposed to be happening before August when we go so if you are free come along to it as it is good to talk with people going through the same process as you. Look out for it on the Meet Ups forum.

Janet
Hi Janet, we are about 15 mins from Stansted Airport. I will definately look out for the Essex meet as it would be nice to speak to others going through the same, thanks for the info.

Nicky x