Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone flying on 20th dec

anyone flying on 20th dec

Old Nov 25th 2007, 5:03 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of
Default anyone flying on 20th dec

I'm flying to melbourne from manchester on 20 dec (just a reccie unfortunately) at 10 am and was wondering if anyone else was flying out on same day
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:03 pm
its only me..!

bayst is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone flying on 20th dec

Hi Paul we're flying (me,wife 2 kids& mother)from Heathrow on the 20 Dec to Sydney via Hong Kong at 6.30 pm 'ish, we're on a reccie too! good luck to ya mate and enjoy!

Bayst
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:15 pm
Beach Bum

paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bayst
Hi Paul we're flying (me,wife 2 kids& mother)from Heathrow on the 20 Dec to Sydney via Hong Kong at 6.30 pm 'ish, we're on a reccie too! good luck to ya mate and enjoy!

Bayst
You too. would love to see hong kong but I'm going via singapore.
How long you staying and where you heading
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:38 pm
its only me..!

bayst is an unknown quantity at this point

1 night HK (to break up the journey for the kids), 4 nts Sydney, hire a 6 berth campervan & head up to sunshine coast, stopping off at places we might settle in, OH is a new grad nurse,im a tiler, Port Macquarie is one we're going to look at (nice place ,i remember from 15 yrs ago) 3.2 weeks all in

Chris
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:02 pm
Beach Bum

Originally Posted by bayst
1 night HK (to break up the journey for the kids), 4 nts Sydney, hire a 6 berth campervan & head up to sunshine coast, stopping off at places we might settle in, OH is a new grad nurse,im a tiler, Port Macquarie is one we're going to look at (nice place ,i remember from 15 yrs ago) 3.2 weeks all in

Chris
sounds nice I'm having a month in melb as that's where I'm hoping to go
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

ozchick will become famous soon enoughozchick will become famous soon enough

Hi. I'm flying from Heathrow to Perth via Singapore on the 20th. Good luck to you, hope you enjoy your reccies - I'm going home!!!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 10:02 pm
Beach Bum

Originally Posted by ozchick
Hi. I'm flying from Heathrow to Perth via Singapore on the 20th. Good luck to you, hope you enjoy your reccies - I'm going home!!!
Cheers I'm sure I will as it's not just a reccie for me my sis lives there and my folks are there for 6 months so gonna be spending christmas with them