Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone flying on 18 Jan?

Anyone flying on 18 Jan?

Old Jan 8th 2004, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Anyone flying on 18 Jan?

Hi just wondered if anyone was flying with singapore on 18 from Singapore to Brisbane?
Old Jan 8th 2004, 6:17 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone flying on 18 Jan?

Originally posted by debsy
Hi just wondered if anyone was flying with singapore on 18 from Singapore to Brisbane?
.....i wish...
Old Jan 8th 2004, 6:19 pm
WBB

Originally posted by artep
.....i wish...
i fly every night in my dreams.

Old Jan 8th 2004, 6:27 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

You are just a month too early for us!!
Old Jan 8th 2004, 6:31 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i fly every night in my dreams.

I was bought a book on interpreting dreams by my MIL for xmas......I know I know...but she NEVER knows what to buy me....but then again never asks me what I'd like...

Tell me more and I'll consult my book ........mystic meg.....HA she's got nothin on me!!!
Old Jan 8th 2004, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Williem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollster
You are just a month too early for us!!
Us too!

6 weeks on Sunday and we'll join you in Brisbane.

Willie.
Old Jan 8th 2004, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Oh well, nobody to have a chinwag with then
Old Jan 11th 2004, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nobody changed their mind and decided to go at the last minute
Old Jan 11th 2004, 7:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry Debsy, I'm sure there will be someone else on the plane to talk to.......I guess there must be people out there who are travelling to Oz but haven't used the forum! :scared: Strange to think so, but I guess it happens....!!!!
Old Jan 11th 2004, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hiya Polly

Well, lets just hope that they have got some decent movies!!! Heard anything else from Tina?
Old Jan 11th 2004, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

buglegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by debsy

sorry, im going on the 20th Feb
buglegirl
Old Jan 11th 2004, 8:02 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debs,
Had an email from Disneyland, and I think she was posting that day too. Due to arrive in Oz in about 10 days.......
Old Jan 11th 2004, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Great - hoping to meet up with her on the Sunny Coast. Also, you in Bris if poss.
Old Jan 11th 2004, 8:13 pm
Home and Happy

I'm sure we'll all manage a get-together Debs, Tina will be in touch with me as soon as they land, so we'll organise something!!
Old Jan 11th 2004, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

DEBS

Good lcuk with the flight and all and have a great time looking round. Sorry can`t be with u on the flight.

footie chick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.