Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone feel stuck in Perth but want out ?

Anyone feel stuck in Perth but want out ?

Old Nov 16th 2011, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone feel stuck in Perth but want out ?

Originally Posted by N1cky
I think people probably got defensive for being told they must be depraved and that they must come from crime ridden cities to like Perth. I've never been to Perth or even Oz come to that, and I feel quite defensive about the place now
Another great typo, LOL
Old Nov 16th 2011, 1:50 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Family of 3
Another great typo, LOL
Not sure what that says about me
Old Nov 16th 2011, 2:06 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by N1cky
Not sure what that says about me
Well hellooooo N1cky.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 2:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Thought I'd try out a new smiley.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 2:11 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bruce n sheila
Hence the post I started..... I want out but am stuck
Don't have the funds to get 7 of us back and Pets . I guess it is stay for now until we can do something about it . Moaning about the place just makes you feel more dispondant ..... I think that trip to Bali may break up the negative cycle . Hopefully anyway
If Bali is cheap for a family of 7 then thats good - I have never been so dont know the cost but to be honest, if it is costing quite a bit, I would put the money into going back to the UK, I know it wont cover a fraction of the cost but it will start the savings going.

If you go back, is there anyone that can look after your pets for you so you can concentrate on getting you and your family back, then perhaps once you are back you can work on getting your animals back?
Old Nov 16th 2011, 2:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bruce n sheila
I have proved a point on here . You know nothing of me or my life either ,
So best you take your own advise and let me get on with my life dear ! And leave me alone ! .
You may have a point had I judged you. However if you read what I've written, you'll see I've queried a couple of points, at no point have I judged you.

Originally Posted by chris955
I also cant understand why some are getting so defensive about Perth.
They haven't got defensive about Perth. They've got defensive about judgements the OP has made about them as people.

However, having read all the support and advice that the OP has received and which has for the most part been ignored I honestly don't think there's much else to add to the discussion. Thread closed.