Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone fancy a kickabout sunshine coast?

Anyone fancy a kickabout sunshine coast?

Old Sep 28th 2008, 6:05 am
mil
Forum Regular

mil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone fancy a kickabout sunshine coast?

Does anyone fancy a game of footy (soccer as they call it over here). I used to play every sunday back in england and am really missing it here. I am living in Coolum Beach but anywhere in the sunshine coast would be good. It seems the footy season is finished here until Jan, but don't think I can wait that long for a game.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

shark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone fancy a kickabout sunshine coast?

hi
i,m arriving in december, definatly up for a game.
i play every week here & would like to do the same in aus.
keep in touch
Old Sep 28th 2008, 11:31 am
mil
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shark bait
hi
i,m arriving in december, definatly up for a game.
i play every week here & would like to do the same in aus.
keep in touch
Nice one mate. Will do. Love the King Kenny pic, take it you are a Liverpool fan?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 5:06 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya my hubby loves footy and really misses playing we are in buderim but anywhere is good just pm us im sure we can get a few guys together
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:23 pm
mil
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Hiya my hubby loves footy and really misses playing we are in buderim but anywhere is good just pm us im sure we can get a few guys together
Thanks for the reply collybabe. It's not looking good so far judging by the response. I would have thought there would be loads of brits or even aussie's up for a game but maybe not. If I do manage to find a game to join, I will pm you and you can see if your hubby fancies it.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 3:14 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

ok cool no worries