Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone fancy a good tonguing

Anyone fancy a good tonguing

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:08 pm
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about
Wink Anyone fancy a good tonguing

As of Next week I will miss nothing whatsoever about the UK. Ice Hockey comes to Brisbane. The Brisbane Blue Tongues play their 1st game next Saturday.
This country has to be the most civilised & cultural in the world. Where else can you have Pie as the national dish, Gravy on yer chips & talk about Thongs at least 5 times a week. Viva Bris Vegas & Caloundra of course. Are you up for it Mrs Dag Boy The hockey of course.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:38 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone fancy a good tonguing

And just where, young man, were you thinking of putting that tongue? :scared:

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 5:23 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent - where do they play and how do we get tickets? !
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:46 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by ProofReader

And just where, young man, were you thinking of putting that tongue? :scared:
If it helped get my visa, anywhere GOD (AKA - case officer) tells me to
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 11:13 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DavidT
As of Next week I will miss nothing whatsoever about the UK. Ice Hockey comes to Brisbane. The Brisbane Blue Tongues play their 1st game next Saturday.
This country has to be the most civilised & cultural in the world. Where else can you have Pie as the national dish, Gravy on yer chips & talk about Thongs at least 5 times a week. Viva Bris Vegas & Caloundra of course. Are you up for it Mrs Dag Boy The hockey of course.
Glad you clarified what you were offering David, Dagboy might have been a bit miffed otherwise .

Never been to icehockey before! Is it suitable for the kids? Where are they holding it, Boondall or Acacia Ridge (Or Loganholme?).

We've been so busy its not funny, we've not even been out on the boat since xmas! I'll see what Dagboy has planned for next Saturday & get back to you
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:36 am
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Glad you clarified what you were offering David, Dagboy might have been a bit miffed otherwise .

Never been to icehockey before! Is it suitable for the kids? Where are they holding it, Boondall or Acacia Ridge (Or Loganholme?).

We've been so busy its not funny, we've not even been out on the boat since xmas! I'll see what Dagboy has planned for next Saturday & get back to you
Hi Spalen & Mrs DB,
They usually play every 2 weeks, twice Sat & Sunday it's at Boondall 30/4/05 Face off is @5pm Sun can't remember think 5.30pm. The web site is developing http://www.brisbanebluetongues.com.au/ with ltd info click on the headings but you can get tickets from Ticketek tel 132 849. shamefully tho the prices are quite dear around the best views although there are much lower prices in certain areas. The sport is made for all groups, as many woemen used to go to my team as men, groupies ha ha, with kids everywhere, it's made for kids, they love it, music between every play get's the atmosphere going for them, its a very fast sport, not too many rules & it is physical ( part of the draw for me).

Be good to meet anyone interested, I will have my Swindon Lynx Shirt on if anyone doesn't know me, accompanied by the 2 kids 4 & 11 both girls, but don't let them put you off