Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone fancy a DTS

Anyone fancy a DTS

Old Nov 15th 2010, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of
Default Anyone fancy a DTS

Huddy and me coming down to Sydney on Saturday for a few days and intend going to the Old Fitzroy in Wooloomooloo for a DTS on Sunday. Just wondered if anyone fancied joining us?
Angela
Old Nov 15th 2010, 11:29 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone fancy a DTS

Originally Posted by Cookster
Huddy and me coming down to Sydney on Saturday for a few days and intend going to the Old Fitzroy in Wooloomooloo for a DTS on Sunday. Just wondered if anyone fancied joining us?
Angela
A Distributed Temperature Sensor? That's a bit heavy for a Sunday afternoon isn't it?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 7:30 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
A Distributed Temperature Sensor? That's a bit heavy for a Sunday afternoon isn't it?
I think she ment a Digital Terminal sensor...........
Old Nov 15th 2010, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

jjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant future

Angela
Hi,
Do I detect Jackspeak as in the native language used by certain undesirable drunken ruffian types who either frequent or who have frequented the dubious drinking establishments of Guzz, Smiff, Gib or anywhere else where a DTS (Dinner Time Sesh) is regularly practiced especially on make&mend. If not, please ignore this reply as I am probably just burbling.

J

Last edited by jjanj; Nov 16th 2010 at 12:22 am.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jjanj
Hi,
Do I detect Jackspeak as in the native language used by certain undesirable drunken ruffian types who either frequent or who have frequented the dubious drinking establishments of Guzz, Smiff, Gib or anywhere else where a DTS (Dinner Time Sesh) is regularly practiced especially on make&mend. If not, please ignore this reply as I am probably just burbling.

J
OH YES IN DEEDY!!
Old Nov 16th 2010, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

jjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant future

OH YES IN DEEDY!!
HMMM....... Yes I see. I suppose with all this political correctness around nowadays, they do seem to be letting all types in. However, given your probable past, the medical officials surely must have curiously poked you with long sticks to try to determine what it might be that they were letting in, then hosed you down and quarantined you before they allowed you any contact at all with the natives or wildlife. But I suppose that with all the recent scientific advances, there must now be some sort of antivenin that protects people against the horrible nasties of Jack or ex Jack/Jackess or Jenny. Bang goes the neighbourhood.......

J

Last edited by jjanj; Nov 16th 2010 at 2:48 pm.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bloody charming!!!
You wanna see some of the bogan folk walking around these parts with nowt on their feet, talk about ferral!!!
Old Nov 17th 2010, 2:42 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

OH YES IN DEEDY!!
followed by a rabbit run?
Old Nov 17th 2010, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ukecadet
followed by a rabbit run?
God, not another one they must be breeding.

J