Anyone fancy a dog walk? Wahroonga/St Ives/Turramurra

Anyone fancy a dog walk? Wahroonga/St Ives/Turramurra

Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:23 am
del
Forum Regular

del is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone fancy a dog walk? Wahroonga/St Ives/Turramurra

Hi all,

We are a family who have just moved to Sydney 6 weeks ago - although my husband registered on British Expats about 7 years ago and we had out PR visa for 4yrs 8months before moving out here(!) - so we've cut it a bit fine.

We've found a rental place in Wahroonga and have 2 kids, aged 12 & 10, who have settled really well into their schools - St Ives High and the Bush School.

We have a 7yr old Boxer dog who I walk every day and I'd like to know if there are any other dog walkers out there who would like to meet up? I've found some great walks along the creeks but it can get a bit lonely on your own!

If anyone can make it then I'd be delighted to hear from you and it would be good to meet up with our people from around the area. I walk at around 9am each morning after dropping the kids off at school.

Hoping that there are some dog walkers around!
Jane
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:11 pm
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone fancy a dog walk? Wahroonga/St Ives/Turramurra

Hi del,

I have neither dog nor kids of that ages - but I know people who do! Their kids are at St.Ives also. I will let 'em know you've posted.

I am not far from you, other side of Hornsby - come for coffee one day next week? If you'd like to, PM me and we can set something up.

Last edited by 22B; Aug 11th 2008 at 9:16 pm.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone fancy a dog walk? Wahroonga/St Ives/Turramurra

Hi del. I'm one of the pepole 22B mentioned, we're living in St. Ives with kids aged 15, 9 and 5 . It's hard to believe it but we've been here just over a year now. I don't have a dog but would be happy to meet for coffee some day. Thursdays and Fridays are best as my daughter goes to pre-school those days. PM me if you'd like to hook up.

Alternatively, there is a group of us meeting at a Thai restaurant in St. Ives next Friday night, 22nd August, at 8pm. One woman has only been here a couple of weeks so you wouldn't be the only one who didn't know anyone else! Have a look on the "meet up in St. Ives" thread in this section - which should be near the top of the page at the moment - and let me know if you want to join us.