Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone fancy a bbq southside?

Anyone fancy a bbq southside?

Old Aug 20th 2010, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone fancy a bbq southside?

Originally Posted by LouiseR
If it's Northside we might be interested too! Depends on when and where.
If it was Northside near Petrie would just do it at mine then kids have option of PS3, XBox or Foxel or DVDs and run around kick a ball about space and Adults have music, and Pool Table and BBQ bring your own food & drink or alternatively there's the lagoons at Southbank or Redcliffe as the weather warms up.
Old Aug 20th 2010, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

I don't know where bouts you are on the southside, we are at Ipswich, which might not be that far, depending on where you are. Queens park in Ipswich is fab for a BBQ. There is a big playground for the kids, plenty of BBQ facilities, and an animal sanctuary, with kangaroos, dingos, wombats, etc and petting zoo.

I hope you are having some success making friends. I am a stay at home mum, and at times have found it quite isolating.

Katie
Old Aug 20th 2010, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

The southbank and Redcliffe are fab too, esp when the weather gets a bit warmer
Old Aug 20th 2010, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Beccy

I will PM you the details of a meet planned in September.

Love

Rudi
x
Old Aug 20th 2010, 11:10 am
Just Joined

James and Alison is a name known to allJames and Alison is a name known to allJames and Alison is a name known to allJames and Alison is a name known to allJames and Alison is a name known to allJames and Alison is a name known to allJames and Alison is a name known to allJames and Alison is a name known to allJames and Alison is a name known to allJames and Alison is a name known to allJames and Alison is a name known to all

Boy aged 13 girl aged 11 (also big lad aged 23 who is leaving long term girl friend behind... boo hoo..)
Old Aug 20th 2010, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

beccyb1 is an unknown quantity at this point

All the above sound great,so lets chose a place,Rudi my kids are 11 and 12,boy and girl,left the 24 yr old at uni in Manchester,although i think he's kicking himself now,so the more the merrier.i think we will need a park then they don't trash someones house.Who knows of a park with things for both ages (little ones,and not so little),And weather?this is summer for a lot of us,we've just arrived from enduring a harsh french winter,so this is glorious,as long as its not raining,i'm up for a get together now

Where is middle and good?
See you all soon Beccy