Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Originally Posted by camacazi
hi lynne

long time since you were on.

yeah, going to try and get to dundrum car boot next sat, don't think my wee car is gonna be big enough

whats the plans with you? hope kids are doing well!!

are you going in to kilkeel tomorrow night or saturday?
morning all!

god i feel crap this morning stuffy nose, dry throat , aching. think it's a mix between hayfever and cold. took hayfever tabs, do you think it is ok to take a benylin flu tab as well was planning to go out tonite!?
Old Jul 11th 2008, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of

hi lynne

long time since you were on.

yeah, going to try and get to dundrum car boot next sat, don't think my wee car is gonna be big enough

whats the plans with you? hope kids are doing well!!

are you going in to kilkeel tomorrow night or saturday?
Hi Caroline,

Hope you are feeling better, I reckon it's the dodgy weather.

Was due to go to Cranfield, as yet still not there. Keith away to get Chinese, still haven't packed, it might be Sunday before we get knowing us, but if you're about would love to see you.

Keith can't believe how well you've come along, selling house etc. The rest will just fall into place,

Get Darren to make you a wee hot one,

See you soon,

Lynne x
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by crocodileseamus
Hi Caroline,

Hope you are feeling better, I reckon it's the dodgy weather.

Was due to go to Cranfield, as yet still not there. Keith away to get Chinese, still haven't packed, it might be Sunday before we get knowing us, but if you're about would love to see you.

Keith can't believe how well you've come along, selling house etc. The rest will just fall into place,

Get Darren to make you a wee hot one,

See you soon,

Lynne x
morning

hope everyones having a nice weekend.

we were sitting outside a pub in newcastle yesterday and got talking to a family beside us, turns out their going to oz as well!!!
he then recommended a good website about oz......BRITISH EXPATS

his user name is nevsy, maybe some of you have been talking to him before!

small world isn't it
Old Jul 16th 2008, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

nevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nice

morning

hope everyones having a nice weekend.

we were sitting outside a pub in newcastle yesterday and got talking to a family beside us, turns out their going to oz as well!!!
he then recommended a good website about oz......BRITISH EXPATS

his user name is nevsy, maybe some of you have been talking to him before!

small world isn't it
Sure is!! how are yous doing
Old Jul 16th 2008, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nevsy
Sure is!! how are yous doing
hi nevsy

just sorting out the attic to go to a car boot!!
my god what a load of rubbish we've collected over just 7 years
Old Jul 16th 2008, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

hi nevsy

just sorting out the attic to go to a car boot!!
my god what a load of rubbish we've collected over just 7 years

Hi Caroline,

I know what you mean about rubbish - but it's hard to part with it!!!!!!!!! We did get rid of all Chloe's school books from P1 Got boxes yesterday from McGimpseys (just cos we thought we should be doing something) and packed books, cd's and Cora's cuddly toys. This time 2 weeks the shippers will be in packing up my worldly goods No, they won't - they will have gone!!!! I'll be cleaning my house, getting it ready for the tenants.

Are you still set for moving out 1st august? OMG - that's just before you go away

Lynn xx
Old Jul 16th 2008, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Hi Caroline,

I know what you mean about rubbish - but it's hard to part with it!!!!!!!!! We did get rid of all Chloe's school books from P1 Got boxes yesterday from McGimpseys (just cos we thought we should be doing something) and packed books, cd's and Cora's cuddly toys. This time 2 weeks the shippers will be in packing up my worldly goods No, they won't - they will have gone!!!! I'll be cleaning my house, getting it ready for the tenants.

Are you still set for moving out 1st august? OMG - that's just before you go away

Lynn xx
hi lynn

omg, darren wouldn't let me touch their nursery and p1 stuff!
yeah think we will be moving out/in the first weekend in august and then go on holiday that monday, god i'll be ready for it
oh lynn are you not so nervous, excited it won't be long going in.
can you ever remember a time when we didn't have to do all this stuff and could just relax and live a normal life, think it will be a couple of years before it will be like that again
Old Jul 19th 2008, 12:53 pm
get me to perth

dcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura about

Hi Everyone

Just popped in to say hello and my oh my alot has been going on! Good luck to everyone who is nearly gone from this god forsaken place. Caroline I cant believe your luck with the cash buyer :curse: so not fair but well done

I know I dont come on here really now. Its just Ive not been very well and I hate the fact we have to put off our plans for Aus, but such is life i suppose... But I do still be excited for ya's () no really i do

Hope everyone is keeping well. I see alot of Nadine, but shes being a cow now and has a visa as well

Well today is my last day of being mid twenties. So im feeling a bit miserable so I thought id come on here and torture myself with all your exciting Oz stories

Denise xxxxx
Old Jul 24th 2008, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dcampbell
Hi Everyone

Just popped in to say hello and my oh my alot has been going on! Good luck to everyone who is nearly gone from this god forsaken place. Caroline I cant believe your luck with the cash buyer so not fair but well done

I know I dont come on here really now. Its just Ive not been very well and I hate the fact we have to put off our plans for Aus, but such is life i suppose... But I do still be excited for ya's no really i do

Hope everyone is keeping well. I see alot of Nadine, but shes being a cow now and has a visa as well :rofl

Well today is my last day of being mid twenties. So im feeling a bit miserable so I thought id come on here and torture myself with all your exciting Oz stories

Denise xxxxx
hi denise
hope you had a good birthday and your feeling better soon!

unfortunatley not good news with my house sale:curse:
bit of a long story but the buyer was supposed to be getting a load of cash from his uncle who was buying his land on the 16th july, money hasn't come through, they went to court about it in april apparently and it's been on going for 2 years
solicitor said it could take 2 months or maybe a year to come through:curse:
buyer really wants house but if nothing happens by monday i think house will be back on the market:curse::curse:
Old Jul 25th 2008, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

hi denise
hope you had a good birthday and your feeling better soon!

unfortunatley not good news with my house sale:curse:
bit of a long story but the buyer was supposed to be getting a load of cash from his uncle who was buying his land on the 16th july, money hasn't come through, they went to court about it in april apparently and it's been on going for 2 years
solicitor said it could take 2 months or maybe a year to come through:curse:
buyer really wants house but if nothing happens by monday i think house will be back on the market:curse::curse:
thats awful, know what youre going through, the fella who really wanted our house, couldnt even get a bridging loan, and he was an estate agent. It might still work out though, if I was you I would put it back on the market, just in case, at least you have time on your side caroline, we have to go withour selling house, everything we have planned for is not going right.
it will work out for you. Dont worry to much.
Old Jul 25th 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by the murrays
thats awful, know what youre going through, the fella who really wanted our house, couldnt even get a bridging loan, and he was an estate agent. It might still work out though, if I was you I would put it back on the market, just in case, at least you have time on your side caroline, we have to go withour selling house, everything we have planned for is not going right.
it will work out for you. Dont worry to much.
not long until you go siobhan, bet your so excited
think we will def put house back up on monday, have heard of 2 others that might be interested
Old Jul 25th 2008, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Siobhan,

When do you fly? Less than 6 weeks for us now McGimseys are coming Monday to pack our stuff, tenants move in next Friday and we move in with Paul's mum.

Lynn xx
Old Jul 25th 2008, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just clearing out my drawers in work incase I need to put anything into our container - I keep the biggest load of crap ever in them. Anyway, sorted now I think - Paul will give off when I go home and say all this stuff is for the container

I'm off next week and my internet is not working at home - think its already be switched off - but if i can manage to work the laptop I can steal next doors wireless

Have a nice weekend all, catch ya later!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn xx
Old Jul 25th 2008, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

belfastflyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Folks

I'm just waiting to hear back about a interview I had with a bank in perth. So maybe I'll be joining you soon enough!

Loads of great info on here, it's a blast reading it all!
Old Jul 25th 2008, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Just clearing out my drawers in work incase I need to put anything into our container - I keep the biggest load of crap ever in them. Anyway, sorted now I think - Paul will give off when I go home and say all this stuff is for the container

I'm off next week and my internet is not working at home - think its already be switched off - but if i can manage to work the laptop I can steal next doors wireless

Have a nice weekend all, catch ya later!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn xx
hi lynn

omg, 6 weeks not long, how you feeling??

everyone seems to be moving except for us

have a nice weekend everyone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.