Anyone else leaving for Adelaide in June

Anyone else leaving for Adelaide in June

Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

mark2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone else leaving for Adelaide in June

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
Well to all of you that are also flying on 15th June - Not long to go

How are you all feeling? , we have packed and repacked trying to get our luggage allowance down, we think we should be ok -providing the scales are ok.

Anyway are we still going to try and meet up at Heathrow?

Keep us posted and happy packing

Nicky
Hi, anyone else flying from manchester on 15thHave packed 2 cases n just hoping the rest fits into the other2Havent got any bloody scales as they are on their way over what time do you fly? We go at 9.50am
Old Jun 12th 2008, 10:30 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mark2
Hi, anyone else flying from manchester on 15thHave packed 2 cases n just hoping the rest fits into the other2Havent got any bloody scales as they are on their way over what time do you fly? We go at 9.50am
hey hun how u doing? I bet your excited now. We wont be making the meet on sat as we are off to wales for a few days to escape the mother in law. Will see you in adelaide have asafe journey xx clare chris and alex xx
Old Jun 12th 2008, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

bloodfoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello to everyone going to Adelaide soon, good luck with it all!

I am sooooo jealous, we are going to check the place out in September, only 14 weeks to go!!

Good luck to all again.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

mark2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
hey hun how u doing? I bet your excited now. We wont be making the meet on sat as we are off to wales for a few days to escape the mother in law. Will see you in adelaide have asafe journey xx clare chris and alex xx
Hi Clare, all fine, very busy as you can imagine, will probably sleep the whole 3 weeks of our hols I escaped my mil tues, felt greatwill be your turn soon, see you on the other side, have a safe journey, karen mark oliver & max xx
Old Jun 13th 2008, 10:26 pm
Banned

the big nowhere is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we are also flying from London, you won't be able to miss us, loads of cases and me sat crying wondering what the hell are we doing.

We chose Adelaide - property prices cheaper, up and coming City, not too large, great beaches and good climate.

Perhaps we can have a meet up at the airport, we can have a group breakdown together

Where are you staying when you get to Adelaide?

Anyway speak soon

Nicky and Alan
hi..good luck in adelaide.....we are undecided as i have job offers & sponsorship for adelaide and sydney......unsure about the cost of living...the sydney package is another $40k and better relocation package......where are you looking to live in adelaide and why...would love any info on the city.....many thanks.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 1:41 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

right then guys whos here in Adelaide?

and who aint here yet...................

Those that are here raise your hands !!!
Old Jun 14th 2008, 2:06 pm
mers

mers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nice

Hi all, we fly out to Adelaide 2 weeks today on the 28th at 1830 from Heathrow via Singapore. Started saying our goodbyes which have been tearful but got the worst yet to come. Shippers (Robinsons) coming Monday so not long now. Good luck OzzieFever! from your email friend in Magor! I know its soon.

Anyone else flying on the 28 June?

All the best Andy
Old Jun 14th 2008, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Thanks for the message Andy - we leave tomorrow, feeling very emotional tonight, saying goodbye to everyone.

See you in Adelaide and good luck with your flight.

Love Nicky and Alan
Old Jun 14th 2008, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

littlemiss will become famous soon enough

Hi my friend Luula arrived on 13th, I haven't heard from her yet, but hopefully they are all well and enjoying themselves!!! xx
Old Jun 15th 2008, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Mitra and Ahura is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Nicky and Julie,

Sorry for late response, have been so busy and been saying very emotional goodbyes.

We will be in terminal 4 duty free around 7.30. PM me if you can meet around this time.

Good luck everyone!

Mitra
Old Jun 18th 2008, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Well we are in singapore - made it this far, saying goodbye was harder than I thought it would be.

Anyway good luck to everyone else heading for Adelaide, we arrive in Adelaide tomorrow morning

NIcky
Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:51 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Well we are in singapore - made it this far, saying goodbye was harder than I thought it would be.

Anyway good luck to everyone else heading for Adelaide, we arrive in Adelaide tomorrow morning

NIcky
best of luck hun xxx
Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mers
Hi all, we fly out to Adelaide 2 weeks today on the 28th at 1830 from Heathrow via Singapore. Started saying our goodbyes which have been tearful but got the worst yet to come. Shippers (Robinsons) coming Monday so not long now. Good luck OzzieFever! from your email friend in Magor! I know its soon.

Anyone else flying on the 28 June?

All the best Andy
Hey Andy your on my flight!
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

We have arrived in Adelaide, first impressions are good, but its cold. Will post more when I have had some sleep.

Nicky
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:57 am
looking for my marbles

We have arrived in Adelaide, first impressions are good, but its cold. Will post more when I have had some sleep.

Nicky
cold? how cold hun?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.