Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone else leaving for Adelaide in June

Anyone else leaving for Adelaide in June

Old Apr 12th 2008, 3:25 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone else leaving for Adelaide in June

thats what i like to hear mmmmm
it can rain lots at night

Originally Posted by mr mover
I think we will get a fairly mild winter this year, going on experience, 20deg temps in Autum.
The mullet[fish] run is early this year which means the gulf water is still warm , the soursobs are already shooting ,with the minimal rain we have had, so all you newbies should have a great intro to South Aussie life ...........mm
Old Apr 12th 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Anyone else leaving for Adelaide in June

we a heading to Adelaide on june 11th manchester via singapore
its not sunk in yet though but maybe after monday when the shippers have taken my couches and im sitting on the floor it might LOL x

kath x
Old Apr 12th 2008, 10:59 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

we are booking flights for 30th june tomorrow
Old Apr 12th 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Anyone else leaving for Adelaide in June

ps shouldnt you be doing some working anyhoo?? LOLx only a few weeks to go now hun.

k x
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Good to see a few of us heading over to Adelaide - Lets hope that we get some nice weather when we arrive - and it would be great to all have a meet up when we get settled.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:20 am
Just Joined

Novocastria is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Anyone else leaving for Adelaide in June

Hi guys, jsut wondering where everyone who is either in or soon to be in Adelaide is going to be living?

we have only jsut started researching areas but not sure where the "nice" ones are! Any ideas?

You lucky people who are flying out there soon..... will be a couple of years for us I think!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:19 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Novocastria

Hi guys, jsut wondering where everyone who is either in or soon to be in Adelaide is going to be living?

we have only jsut started researching areas but not sure where the "nice" ones are! Any ideas?

You lucky people who are flying out there soon..... will be a couple of years for us I think!
hi we are not sure yet but definetly south of cbd , my cousin is trying to sort out a rental for us x
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

I see! WE looked at houses ( part of research) in Murray Bridge but I guess that is too far out, was an hour or so on the highway!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:25 pm
looking for my marbles

my cousin said theres lots of building going on in seaford not far from where my uncle lives and in bad traffic it can take 45 mins to get to cbd. So we may look around there as i would love to be near the coast
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Novocastria

Hi we are hopefully heading to the south of Adelaide, just trying to sort out a rental
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

Post Re: Anyone else leaving for Adelaide in June

I guess we will jsut have to keep looking! :-) why did you all pick Adelaide?
we are still not 100% but its the favourite so far
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:57 pm
looking for my marbles

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
Hi we are hopefully heading to the south of Adelaide, just trying to sort out a rental
Just been speaking to my cousin about holiday lets and she thinks $600 a week is way too much for a holiday let, so shes going to try find one for us when we get there we will look for longer term rental. But the holiday lets all seem to be around this price will just have to see.

Novo we chose Adelaide as we have family there and also its more a big town feel than a city and plenty of stuff going on for us x
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:31 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wendy
They put an order in for sunshine, so I've made sure that it's gonna go back up to 24/25 for the end of the week.
Blimey Wendy your reputation is true!!

Any chance you can take that a few degrees higher would love another weekend of swimming in the Pool, before the neighbours really do think we are Craaaaazzzzzzeeeeeeeyyyy Englleeeeeshhh People!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:43 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
thats what i like to hear mmmmm
it can rain lots at night
Still getting Tomatoes off the vine in April ,a very mild year coming up......mm
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mr mover
Still getting Tomatoes off the vine in April ,a very mild year coming up......mm
Really hope you are right mr mover as my winter clothes are in the container and that does not arrive until after us

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.